Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognise that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead Data Architecture & Engineer business line in the areas of Data Engineering, Modern Platforms, Data conversion and Migration, Cloud data management.
- Build solutions, accelerators, and capabilities in-line with dynamic technology landscape and advancements
- Collaborate with global practices in creating & building business use cases and Go-To-Market offerings
- Work with account leadership in aligning Data Architecture & Engineer best practices and standards across delivery programs
- Bring thought leadership and innovative ideas to build trust and relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Hire, nurture, mentor, motivate and lead a pool consists of data engineers, data modellers, data architects, Cloud data engineers and architects.
- Lead pre-sale effort by owning the solutions and technology landscape required for RFI/RFP responses
Skills & Experience:
- 12+ years of progressive experience in Data Architecture & Engineer space with focus on Modern Data Architecture & Management, Data Modelling and Ontologies, Cloud Data Management Conversion & Migration
- Experienced consultant who has defined strategy, created roadmaps, developed PoCs/Pilots, built architecture design, and built assessment frameworks for diverse data driven business use cases both on legacy and modern data platforms
- Hands-on experience of building enterprise level solutions for modern data platforms, conversion and data migrations (on-prem, cloud and/or hybrid), building data pipelines , cloud data management and data modelling.
- Should carry good understanding of platform modernisation (cloud journey) and related concepts (Data Pipelines, ETL/ELT, Cloud databases (Big Query, Snowflake, Redshift, Aurora etc.), data conversion & migration (on-prem, cloud, hybrid), performance management for cloud components
- Should be able to navigate through Data Management and Data Governance requirements
- Should have supported large sales pursuits and presales activities
- Should be able manage ambiguous situations with structured approach to evaluate risks/issues and related mitigation plan
- Excellent stakeholder management and organizational skills
This role provides regulatory data analytics using data from different geography. The primary responsibilities would be:
- Understand the Data Requirements for regulatory requirements
- Perform Data Analysis to develop data sourcing requirement
- Exposure to regulatory/financial domain
- Develop data quality rules and implement for data accuracy & Completeness
- Ability to interpret and manipulate large data sets, data storage, ETL and data modelling
- Proven experience in Data Analysis role with programming skills in SAS and Python
- Use Group/Regional data source systems written in SAS, and various other data marts, for data cleaning, data quality, and to perform the necessary analysis to highlight key findings such as breaches from key risk parameters within Risk Strategy.
- Streamline SAS codes and migrate them to cloud using python.
- Good understanding of data governance, data quality, reference data and data lineage is preferred
- Data Quality Monitoring (Data aggregation, interrogation, data lineage, data analytics)
- Data Quality Issue Management (Data Risk Assessment, Root Cause Analysis)
- Exposure to big data
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture