Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognise that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco is looking for hardworking, innovative and creative people to join our team. Must possess strong relationship management skills and be able to manage requirements and testing across Ops and IT teams both cross-division and globally. Role is focused on projects to support the development of regulatory/industry driven changes.
- This role provides regulatory data analytics using data from different geography. The primary responsibilities would be:
- Experience in data science
- Experience in marketing analytics is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills and commercial acumen
- Good understanding of the control requirements surrounding data handling
- Strong self-starter with strong change delivery skills who enjoys the challenge of delivering change within tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Knowledge of and experience using data models and data dictionaries in a Banking and Financial Markets context
- Preferable knowledge and experience in Data Quality & Governance
- Can write SQL queries, Scala knowledge preferable and navigate data bases especially Hive, CMD, Putty, Note++
- Experience of using and flattening XML
- Experience of big data programmes preferable
- Enthusiastic and energetic problem solver to join an ambitious team
- Business analysis skills, defining and understanding requirements
- Attention to detail
- Good knowledge of SDLC and formal Agile processes, a bias towards TDD and a willingness to test products as part of the delivery cycle
- Ability to communicate effectively in a multi-programme environment across a range of stakeholders
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture