Account Based Marketing Manager – New York City
About the Team:
The Global Marketing Team provides strategic vision to support Capco’s business goals and objectives worldwide. Our global team of 30+ marketers includes marketing strategists, designers, content produces, animators, and press and internal comms experts.
The team partners with the business to bring creative and targeted marketing campaigns to each geography has embracing new strategies and innovative techniques to keep Capco ahead of the competition. At Capco, the Marketing team is a partner to the business, helping to increase brand awareness, foster and build relationships with our clients and influencing the bottom line through lead generation and maturation. We also providing strategic and execution support to Capco’s corporate services functions, CSR, Health and Wellness and D&I initiatives.
About the job:
As an Account Based Marketing Manager, you will be responsible to advance the existing opportunities for client teams within targeted accounts. You will generate new prospects and nurture existing relationships by planning, organizing, and executing marketing programs for account-based efforts. You will take a strategic approach to businesses to business marketing and work in partnership with account teams to build reputation, relationships, and revenue across Capco’s key accounts.
What you’ll gain from the role:
- Develop content for website copy, email marketing, blog posts, and other forums.
- Help nurture and develop leads with targeted accounts from Marketing Qualified through Sales qualified.
- Learn the target market’s pain points and dive deep into their niche.
- Plan and execute the market strategies focused on service offerings and the overall success of the existing and prospective customers.
- Measure and report on the success of campaigns & optimize approach based on real-time analytics and data
- Create and implement pipeline acceleration programs and lead generation towards specific, targeted accounts and contacts.
- Improve marketing effectiveness by identifying opportunities through more effective audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes.
- Deliver training and tools to our sales team to help them be more efficient and effective.
What You’ll Bring with You:
- 10-12 years in a marketing, digital marketing, agency, public relations, etc.
- Previous experience in ABM, Lead Generation, or digital marketing role
- Hands-on experience in executing innovative and multi-part event and lead generation programs
- Experience working with executives and leadership, both nurturing relationships and building trust with key business stakeholders
- Extensive experience working with account-based marketing programs and large account selling teams
- Solid background in creating and implementing marketing campaigns that use live events, webinars, digital advertising, email marketing and social networking
- Experience in creating, launching campaigns, and reporting its results
- Considerable expertise in developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously
- Proven experience in demand generation campaigns that target, segment, and list acquisition to build prospect lists
- Knowledgeable of content marketing and inbound marketing to generate more qualified leads
A career at Capco is a chance to help reshape the competitive landscape in financial services. We launch new banks, transform existing ones, and help our clients navigate complex change. As consultants, we work on the front-end business design all the way through to technology implementation.
We are the largest Financial Services focused consultancy in the world, serving everyone from global banks to emerging FinTechs, from strategy through digital transformation, design, business consulting, data and analytics, cyber, cloud, technology architecture, and engineering.
Capco is a young and growing firm. We maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset, and have minimal bureaucracy. We have no internal silos that get in the way of your career opportunities or ability to focus on our clients and make a difference to the business. We offer the opportunity for everyone to learn rapidly, take on tough challenges, and get promoted quickly. We take pride in our creative, collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture, where everyone can #BYAW.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
Ready to take the Next Step
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.