Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different. 

About the job:
As Digital Marketing Analyst, you will be a key part of Capco’s digital marketing strategy team. You will prepare and upload written and multimedia content for online publication and/or client distribution on Capco.com, social media, email marketing tools, and marketing automation channels to create an engaging experience for visitors to Capco.com. 

As the role involves all aspects of web page building and production, website content management, social media management, and digital analytics, it is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop a career in digital marketing.

What you’ll gain from the role:

• Experience with building and publishing web pages using our website content management system (Sitecore) 
  • Expertise with social media platforms, especially LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Facebook, including the ability to prepare engaging social posts and knowledge of relevant communities and data analytics
  • Experience writing and preparing content for the web, social and email marketing
  • Proof reading skills and excellent attention to detail 
  • Experience with web analytics tools including social media monitoring 
  • Ability to develop and improve upon existing solutions to increase efficiency and productivity
  • Ability to understand and contribute to Capco’s overall objectives and strategy

What You’ll Bring with You:

• Bachelor’s degree
  • Experience with social media, web editing and website content management systems are nice to have (this can be from a work setting, university modules or extra-curricular such as university societies)
  • Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a customer-focused mind-set 
  • Highly organized and able to coordinate and prioritize multiple workflows with attention to detail
  • Highly motivated and able to work with relatively little supervision 
  • A desire to promote and enable the positive impact of Capco’s thought leadership

About the Team:

The Global Marketing Team provides strategic vision to support Capco’s business goals and objectives worldwide. Our global team of 30+ marketers includes marketing strategists, designers, content produces, animators, and press and internal comms experts.

The team partners with the business to bring creative and targeted marketing campaigns to each geography has embracing new strategies and innovative techniques to keep Capco ahead of the competition. At Capco, the Marketing team is a partner to the business, helping to increase brand awareness, foster and build relationships with our clients and influencing the bottom line through lead generation and maturation. We also providing strategic and execution support to Capco’s corporate services functions, CSR, Health and Wellness and D&I initiatives.  

Why Capco?  

You will join a company that supports and encourages an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. Capco is not about organizational charts and layers – we operate with little hierarchy because we want all employees to feel that Capco is their firm.   We warmly value diversity and inclusion and embrace our collective uniqueness – our culture is a strong, fresh, and invigorating difference from our competitors.

We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, workplace pension plan, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees. 

Ready to take the Next Step  

If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.  This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory. 

Apply for this Job

* Required

UK Demographics Questionnaire

Capco does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. In order to track the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts, please consider participating in the optional questionnaire. 

I identify my gender as (Select one)

I identify my ethnicity group as (Select one)

I identify my ethnicity sub group as (Select one)