About the team:
Capco Digital is a next-gen consultancy that leverages a fintech start-up approach to solve for our clients’ most difficult problems. Our industry experts work closely with our innovation lab, where we design, prototype, and build bespoke solutions to real-world problems, leveraging new and emerging technologies. By combining design, advanced technologies & analytics, change management expertise, and modern delivery, we’re able to rapidly get our clients to market with a better solution.
Our environment is entrepreneurial, high-energy, and collaborative. Each team member is empowered to share, impart, and utilize their skills and expertise to develop the best possible solution for our client. We encourage innovation, dissent, solutioning, and leadership across all levels.
About the Job:
As an Instructional Designer, you will have a passion for creating meaningful learning experiences to drive talent strategy and transformation leveraging tested design theories (including but not limited to ADDIE and Agile). You come to the role with experience developing meaningful and engaging learning opportunities, a demonstrated understanding of using various authoring software(s) (such as Captivate, Elucidat, Lectora, etc.), and innovative ideas about how to engage learners across generations, geographies, technology literacy levels, and disciplines. You will have familiarity with building curated learning pathways for adult learners across various mediums from start to finish and leveraging various forms of learning tech to ensure retention and sustainability of content. Most importantly, you will have a collaborative approach to problem solving and enjoy sharing newfound insights with others.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Partner with client, business partners, and senior stakeholders to identify/understand performance, skill, or knowledge gaps for targeted audiences and design thoughtful learning experiences to close those gaps
- Implement both innovative and traditional learning approaches to create compelling content for a wide range of audiences
- Provide instructional design insight and technical guidance on industry standard instructional design technologies to internal and external partners
- Work with subject matter experts and identify target client training needs
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts
- Decide on the criteria used to evaluate the learner’s performance and develop assessment instruments
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc.)
- Maintain currency in the field of digital learning
What You’ll Bring with You:
- A collaborative approach with colleagues at all levels to team up to create creative solution as well as “roll up your sleeves” attitude to autonomously deliver results
- An entrepreneurial spirit showing ownership for new ideas in a variety of business challenges
- Proficiency with authoring tools used for creating eLearning content such as software demonstrations, software simulations, branched scenarios, and randomized quizzes
- Experience with using the various facts of learning experience ecosystems, such as LMS, LRS, and LXP platforms
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including ability to effectively convey technical information to non-technical colleagues and clients
- A familiarity with problem solving frameworks, current talent trends, and technology while understanding that there’s no “cookie cutter” approach to learner experience
- Intellectual curiosity with an intrinsic motivation for continuous growth and development (both for yourself and others)
- Financial services experience, Design thinking familiarity, a plus
- Potential Travel up to 50%
You will join a company that supports and encourages an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. Capco is not about organizational charts and layers – we operate with little hierarchy because we want all employees to feel that Capco is their firm.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
Ready to take the Next Step?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.