Data Analytics Consultant - Changing Lanes
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services (FS) sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
Capco is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion in all forms are critical to success. We believe everyone brings something different to the table.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile, and entrepreneurial culture.
OUR CHANGING LANES PROGRAMME
Capco is looking for innovative and creative Technology, Digital or Data professionals with experience delivering change across all industries.
The ‘Changing Lanes’ programme provides a comprehensive, structured training plan to help you transition into a Consulting role in the FS industry. There are four roles within the scheme:
- Technical Analyst
- Agile Business Analyst
- Data Analytics Consultant
- Data Scientist
Following two weeks of training, you will work with some of the largest financial services organisations in the world, on industry transforming projects and initiatives.
We are looking for colleagues who will contribute and thrive in our entrepreneurial, meritocratic culture where #BeYourselfAtWork is at the heart of all we do.
WHAT THE PROGRAMME OFFERS
- Before joining Capco, you will connect with a coach who will be aligned to your area of specialism. They will be part of your Capco family from day one and guide you through any questions you have – big or small!
- As part of the “Changing Lanes” cohort, you will meet colleagues and peers who will become your support network throughout your time at Capco
- You will receive two weeks of in-depth training, delving into the world of FS and Capco and covering all the essentials to set you up for a successful career as an FS Consultant
- Upon completion of training, you will work with and meet people from Data, Tech or Digital whilst we find your first client engagement.
WHAT CAPCO WILL OFFER YOU
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that enables you to work with senior partners and clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture.
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
As part of our on-going global expansion strategy, Capco is growing its UK Data Practice in our London office. We are currently seeking to recruit management consultants with data analytics expertise to lead and develop teams to support large-scale transformation projects for our leading Financial Services clients.
The applicant should:
- Have a passion for data and a commitment to shift the industry towards forward-thinking data analytics
- Be keen to join the team to develop the UK Data Practice capabilities and the broader Global Data Practice to support industry changing topics, such as Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence
- Use business judgment and analytical tools in driving the best results for the business unit. Achieved through a combination of using data, analysis, brainstorming sessions and business judgment in identifying and leading new opportunities and establishing oneself as the Subject matter authority in own field of expertise.
- Enhance the existing advance analytics modelling, methodologies and contribute new ideas in methodology and modelling, machine learning algorithms, and report visualization
- Be personally motivated to work in a team where clients become colleagues
- Ability to parse, manipulate, and review large quantities of complex data
- Ability to interpret data and translate complex material into easily understandable conclusions
- Experience of diagnostic and predictive techniques in areas, such as modelling, CLTV, risk scoring, financial crime analytics, risk and compliance analytics, and customer/marketing analytics, e.g. segmentation
- Experience using Rapid BI tools, such as Qlik & Tableau and data analytics tools, such as R or SAS
- Programme Execution and Change management – proven ability to shape, design and lead the execution of data changes
Professional experience is important. But it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be perceiving new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.