Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Experience - 12+ Yrs
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead Data Strategy & Advisory business line in the areas of Data Capability Management Assessments, Data Management & Governance, Data Quality and Classification, MDM, Data Literacy, Information Lifecycle Management, Knowledge Graphs and Semantic solutions.
- Build solutions, accelerators, and capabilities in-line with dynamic data and technology landscape and advancements
- Collaborate with global practices in creating & building business use cases and Go-To-Market offerings
- Work with account leadership in aligning Data Strategy & Advisory, Data Governance, Data Quality and MDM best practices and standards across delivery programs
- Bring thought leadership and innovative ideas to build trust and relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Hire, nurture, mentor, motivate and lead a pool consists of Data Strategy Advisors, Data management consultants, Data Governance consultants, Data Quality Analysts and MDM engineers.
- Lead pre-sale effort by owning the solutions and technology landscape required for RFI/RFP responses
Skills & Experience:
- 12+ years of progressive experience in Data Strategy & Advisory space with focus on Data Management, Data Governance, Data Quality Management and MDM.
- Well- versed with Data Landscape, Data Governing procedures and policies, Data Quality processes and its applicability within Data & Analytic technology/platform/tool stack.
- Experienced consultant who has defined strategy, created roadmaps, developed PoCs/Pilots, built Data Governance Councils, MDM Solutions, Data Quality Solutions and built assessment frameworks for diverse data driven business use cases both on legacy and modern data platforms.
- Hands-on experience of building enterprise level solutions to govern the data strategy and quality for varied patterns of data sources (Structured/Semi Structure/Unstructured), ingestion (RT/NRT/Batch/MQ etc), Storage (DWH/NoSQL/Object/Cache/Graph etc), BI & Visualization (Self-Service/Collaborative/Embedded/RT etc) on legacy as well as on modern data platform (including Cloud).
- Should carry good understanding of Data Management lifecycle, MDM Tools and technologies implementation for various domains (e.g. Customer, Product), Data Quality solution and issue management.
- Should be able to navigate through Data Management and Data Governance requirements.
- Should have supported large sales pursuits and presales activities
- Should be able manage ambiguous situations with structured approach to evaluate risks/issues and related mitigation plan
- Excellent stakeholder management and organizational skills
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture