Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognise that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco is looking for hardworking, innovative and creative people to join our Data Analyst Team. We are looking for strong Data Analyst with demonstrable experience of working in a data-related role; data analysis, architecture, data structures & modelling, data governance with hands-on technical experience of using associated technologies.
- Perform strategic analysis of structured and unstructured data across multiple data sources
- Develops data structures and pipelines to organize, collect, cleanse and standardize data in order to generate actionable insights and address reporting needs
- Defines data requirements and gathers and validates information, using judgment and statistical tests
- Support creation of Data Quality rules to bring data under formal governance
- Identifies innovative and creative opportunities to develop data insights and maximise data usage to develop new strategies and improve business performance
- Acts as a SME for key systems/processes in subject teams and day-to-day functions
- Ability to provide complex business intelligence solutions involving SQL, Python, Alteryx, Google Cloud Platform (GCP) technologies e.g. Big Query
- Design and deploy Tableau and/or Data Studio output views on par with industry standards in terms of visual appeal, ease of use and understanding
- Migrate existing data sources, reports & insights to GCP
- Extensive engagement with users (including senior management) for understanding & translating their requirements into user friendly dashboards / insights
- Train new joiners in the wider DCOO analytics team / new users on the projects undertaken
- The incumbent will be expected to up-skill on an ongoing basis to also venture into Advanced Analytics and be familiar with data science languages like Python and R
- Support DCOO Analytics Leads delivering business intelligence solutions
- Identify and manage risk in the area of responsibility including resolve blockers and bottlenecks
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture