Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can and we believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different. Such differences may mean we need to make changes to our process to allow you the best possible platform to succeed, and we are happy to cater to any reasonable adjustments you may require. You will find the section to let us know of these at the bottom of your application form or you can mention it directly to your recruiter at any stage and they will be happy to help.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector, and is part of the Wipro group. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry. You will have the opportunity to work on engaging projects with some of the largest financial institutions in the world, on projects that transform the industry.
This is an exciting time to join Capco, as we build on our successes in London and Edinburgh, establishing our new regional hub in Manchester to support the local operations of our global clients. You will be part of the founding group of Manchester-based colleagues, with an opportunity to help build and develop our business in the North West of England.
Let’s Talk About You
You want to Own Your Career. You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you. And you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as a Project Manager in Manchester.
Let’s Get Down To Business
Capco are looking for Project Managers at a variety of levels with a particular focus on some of the following: Finance, Consulting, Pensions, systems migrations & integrations, IT Infrastructure, and digital/agile ways of working.
This role offers the chance to advise and deliver change projects. The nature of these roles will offer permanent, contract or 12 month FTC term deployments and the chance to experience varied change initiatives.
You will prepare, manage and drive the execution of the project plan and manage day to day execution of project activities. You will be accountable the project status reporting, and escalating risks and issues to key stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Developing project plans to deliver the required business changes, and managing execution of that plan through to delivery
- Managing project risk, issues and dependencies to support day to day delivery of the core activities. Responsible for project status reporting and associated management information to stakeholders.
Fitting that description, you will also need to be Supremely Personally Motivated to work in a team where clients become colleagues too.
Show Us What You’ve Got
We’re looking for candidates with skills and experience:
- Knowledge of Life & Pensions, Financial Services and or consulting
- Experience as a Project Manager within the Financial Services (Pensions) and or Consulting Industries and the ability to lead team and deliver workstreams
- Experience working in, or leading large and complex change projects, with multiple workstreams and often regulatory driven outcomes
- Change Management Methodology – proven delivery experience working in a project environment with different methodologies (including Agile/Waterfall)
- Experience in collaborating with project team & stakeholders, across multiple locations, to categorize and prioritise regulatory requirements.
- Change Management Implementation - extensive experience working in an financial services change environment required.
- Ability to understand existing processes, policies and procedures and identify impact of regulatory change on existing operating models.
- Knowledge and practical experience of one or more recent regulations including, MIFID 2, Basel 3, UCITS, Dodd Frank, EMIR is desirable
- General product, industry and regulatory change awareness is essential
- Excellent Communications and Stakeholder Management skills
- Strong team management skills; must demonstrate an ability and motivation to lead and develop a team
Professional experience is important. But it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
Why Join Capco?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture.