Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Location: BLR, Pune, HYD
Domain: Client On-boarding/Lending
Experience : 8+ Yrs
Skills & Role Experience :
• Strong aptitude with Data Analysis and Interpretation skills - the ability to critically evaluate information gathered across multiple sources, using multiple analysis techniques, reconcile variances and recommend proposals to senior and key stakeholders
• Ownership & Accountability - Right attitude towards deliverable, its quality and timelines. Ability to find ways to resolve issues and overcome challenges, highlight challenges & delays at right time to PMs. Strong sense of ownership and accountability during project execution and specially during milestones
• Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills - the ability to communicate to a variety of audiences across business function and level and tailor messages appropriately
• Stakeholder Management - Ability to discuss requirements with stakeholders and keep them informed about progress & challenges.
• Requirements Gathering & Elicitation – Advanced Business analysis requirements gathering and design techniques; the ability to produce structured BRDs, finalize User Story, and write functional specification
• Change Management Methodology – proven delivery experience working in a global project environment with different methodologies (including Agile/Waterfall)
• Change Management Implementation - Extensive experience working in a global/ investment banking change environment required. UAT planning, preparation and execution, UAT coordination and facilitation to Business stakeholders. Experience in a mix of business, operations and technology focused projects
• Problem solving and critical thinking - Consulting approach towards engagement and challenges. Ability to handle exceptional scenarios in best possible approach - strong academic record coupled to good problem solving skills and analytical mind-set very advantageous
• Conducting Design Activity - Proven ability to run effective workshops for client business users
• Best practice solutions and tools – Ability to advise stakeholders regarding process improvement initiatives. Ability to present complex solutions in clear and concise language
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture