Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you are supported to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It is important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we would love to know what makes you different.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g., Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there.
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture.
The Strategy Team provides programmatic support to our high potential accounts, collaborating with Partners ensure the success of our largest and most strategic clients.
We are looking for a proven strategic thinker and doer that will drive sales strategy and delivery for his/her assigned accounts as an integral part of the leadership team with the support of the extended internal ecosystem.
You will deliver on key areas of support including:
- Establishing the account Strategic Planning with Core Functions and drive the Operating Rhythm.
- Drive Account Strategic Delivery across cross-functional groups beyond our Core Value proposition, with new Buying Centres and with a multi-year perspective from dream big idea generation to deal closure.
- Evolve to become a trusted advisor with key customer champions and executives.
The individual will leverage strong management skills to overachieve in a fast-paced consultancy environment. They will be a strategic, analytical thinker and know how to leverage data to make decisions and execute on stretching growth plans. They will have a high level of integrity, coaching acumen, strong executive presence and communication skills, and a passion for leading and winning.
What you get to do in this role:
- Provide strategic services to sales and customers to increase annual contract value and expand ongoing pipeline
- Develop, communicate and execute on a multi-year plan to grow business
- Be a trusted advisor and leader who sets a high bar, leading from the front.
- Establish and nurture relationships at the highest levels of organizations.
- Demonstrate thought leadership to drive innovative customer engagement.
- Work closely with senior leadership, including COO and CEO.
- Help develop and improve Strategy Decks/Account Plans with our partners.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 7-15+ years of experience in a consultancy working in a matrixed and complex environment with a focus on aligning to company initiatives
- Must have experience in big deal pursuit at large enterprise software vendor, preferably outside IT and addressing customers’ core business needs.
- A competitive, can do, optimistic, realistic attitude, strong work ethic, humility and excellent team building communication and listening skills.
- Strategic consultative mindset, understand business and people change, can engage with depth and breadth at C-Level, A growth mindset.
- Strong C-Suite Consultative approach
- High Emotional Intelligence
- Strong experience influencing multi-tiered customer relationships and C-Suite influencers
- A proven track record engaging enterprise level customers and established relationships at the C-suite level.
- Strong organization, communication, teamwork, presentation, problem solving and time management skills.
- The ability to navigate and collaborate through complex account and team structures.
- Confident to debate like you are right but humble enough to listen like you are wrong.
- Good clock speed with an ability to consume, digest and respond to data.
- Ability to articulate dream big and innovative ideas leveraging Capco capabilities.
READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP?
- If you are looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.