Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can and we believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different. Such differences may mean we need to make changes to our process to allow you the best possible platform to succeed, and we are happy to cater to any reasonable adjustments you may require. You will find the section to let us know of these at the bottom of your application form or you can mention it directly to your recruiter at any stage and they will be happy to help.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector, and is part of the Wipro group. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry. You will have the opportunity to work on engaging projects with some of the largest financial institutions in the world, on projects that transform the industry.
This is an exciting time to join Capco, as we build on our successes in London and Edinburgh, establishing our new regional hub in Manchester to support the local operations of our global clients. You will be part of the founding group of Manchester-based colleagues, with an opportunity to help build and develop our business in the North West of England.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco is excited to be growing its digital transformation and consulting team Capco to deliver a programme of digital initiatives for 2021. This programme will cover initiatives that deliver on digital strategies and have dependencies on other major projects in other portfolios.
As Agile Banks and Financial Services firms are turning to a new way of working to deliver their digital future, you will be driving strategic thinking, transformation journeys and scaling of digital practices, across a range of projects and clients.
You will be responsible for understanding the client’s needs and digital journey, progressing and working in collaboration with the client to create a digital mindset shift in their organisation.
We are seeking people with a strong project background across a range of scaling and agile delivery approaches. We are seeking expertise across domains (Insurance, Life & Pensions, Banking & Payments, Capital markets) to help deliver a range of projects in the UK.
We are seeking individuals who understand the step-change our clients need to make to truly realise digital business agility;
We’re looking for Project Managers with the following skills and experience:
- In-depth knowledge of the one (or more) Agile methodologies, with experience in leading agile delivery from inception to outcomes
- In-depth knowledge and experience of scaling Agile using one or more methodologies (such as SAFe, Scrum-of-Scrums, Disciplined Agile, etc)
- Oversee, coordinate and optimise a programme of digital projects of varying complexity and value.
- Responsible for requirements gathering, features specifications, budgets and schedules.
- Experience as a Project Manager within the Financial Services or Consulting Industries and the ability to lead teams and deliver workstreams
- Experience in collaborating with project teams & stakeholders across multiple locations, to categorize and prioritise regulatory requirements.
- Strong team management skills; must demonstrate an ability and motivation to lead and develop a team
Why Join Capco?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture