Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can and we believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different. Such differences may mean we need to make changes to our process to allow you the best possible platform to succeed, and we are happy to cater to any reasonable adjustments you may require. You will find the section to let us know of these at the bottom of your application form or you can mention it directly to your recruiter at any stage and they will be happy to help.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco is recruiting at all levels from Consultant to Managing Principal. Working across a range of clients you will have the opportunity to bring your knowledge of Retail Banking to bear for our customers who are looking to develop new strategies and improved business models in this new environment. In a customer facing role, you will work collaboratively with clients to ensure that they are well positioned to deliver on their business goals and generate sustainable growth. You will be joining a strong energised team with deep expertise and an exciting set of client engagements.
We are looking for strong Business Analysts required to develop Target Operating Model detailing the Process, Controls, Impacts & changes required to support to required new products rollouts in Payments arena. The candidate will work with Ops, Client Services, Sales team, Tech team and Product owner to understand requirements and develop the TOM.
- Retail Banking experience
- Agile experience
- TOM Development
- Workshop skills to elicit requirements
Customer relationships are at the heart of everything we execute, and will look for you to build and develop relationships as well as contributing ideas and frameworks to your colleagues. Our senior team are dedicated to supporting you in all aspects of personal development, whether it be developing new expertise, increasing your impact or seeking new experiences.
We are looking for self-motivated and driven individuals who are committed to help us take our fast growing business forward. Ideally applicants would have previous experience with a payment services provider, in a fintech or bank, an acquirer or cards network, a high street or online retailer, an industry body, or another consultancy. That said you would want to further your career as a consultant with Capco.
Capco prides itself on the standards of excellence it brings to client engagements, and we are looking for people to join our team with skills and experience in the following areas:
Skills and Experience
- Strong drive, resilience and a passion for excellence
- Team player with the ability to deliver projects and to work within project teams
- Expertise in shaping, developing or implementing innovative customer solutions or propositions harnessing latest open banking trends
- Proven experience of project work and / or product development in this area
- Understanding of or expertise in Retail Banking
- Agile project experience
- A hands-on approach to creating developing and launching new customer and business propositions
- One or more of proposition and experience design, strategy, business case, architecture, data, technology, software development, implementation, marketing or product management, and operations in Payments
- Robust analytical and quantitative skills and the ability to write and present in a logical and structured way, and strong commercial acumen
- Ability to confidently liaise with senior managers and clients, conveying complex ideas and developing project deliverables
- Ability to quickly build trust amongst colleagues and clients, and strong stakeholder management
- A proficient and advanced user of MS Office applications (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Senior Consultants and Consultants, the following core competencies should be demonstrated:
- Understanding of regulation, policy, industry initiatives, and impact within one or more of Open Banking, PSD2, cards payments, immediate or faster Payments, DLT with regards Payments, and the UK Payments Strategy
- How various organisations are being challenged by or are seizing the opportunities of the above
- Solid analytical and consulting skills
Managing Principals and Principal Consultants, the following further requirements will need to be demonstrated:
- Proven leadership of major payments initiatives or programmes
- Your ability to play a core role in the development of the Capco payments team, which is composed of individuals who are passionate about the possibilities of Open Banking, PSD2, and Payments
- You have a network of relationships from which you can add value to our business
- Other Desirable Experience & Role Requirements
- Waterfall project and programme management experience
- Customer strategy frameworks
- Process re-engineering techniques
- Retail Banking
- Business / Commercial Banking
- EU and global Payments regulation
- Strong stakeholder management
- Experience of change management (methodologies & delivery)
- Ability to think differently, laterally and apply knowledge to new markets
Flexible work practice as working on client site is an essential requirement
100% Travel to client site may be required
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture