Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognise that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
We are looking for a Developer who will be a highly motivated team player and is likely to have significant experience in application development, a strong technical background and good communication skills. He/she will interact directly with the users and with other technologists across the firm when using their framework/software. This position offers a unique opportunity to work in a highly visible area and gain an in-depth understanding of the OTC Confirmations business by interfacing with numerous business and technical areas. The position requires skill in configuring Xceptor to support the automation of Operations Processes.
Skills required (essential):
Excellent working knowledge of the following technologies: Microsoft .NET, Database, Middleware (Soap/Xml/Messaging/RESTful services), Sound understanding of Object Oriented Analysis, Design and Programming, familiarity with Design Patterns. Experience of iterative / agile development practices. Exposure to working in a global delivery team. Comfortable with direct interaction with the business users at all levels.
Experience of working in Xceptor configuration is good to have. Knowledge in Xceptor configuration to support mapping of multiple XML and other data formats, configure data sources from MQ, Email or files, configure matching rules, perform database updates and updates to Xceptor config.
Skills desired (optional):
Familiarity with MQ, Autosys, and Prior experience in investment banking Self-motivated with critical thinking and problem solving skills and works in a team environment Clear and concise verbal and written communication
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture