Capco is a global technology and business consultancy that focuses on the Financial Services and Insurance sectors. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- We are experts in Banking, Capital Markets, Wealth and Asset Management
- We are rapidly expanding our Insurance sector capability.
- We specialise in Digital Transformation, Data Management & Data Analytics, Business & Finance Transformation engagements, and IT transformation and Change programmes.
- We are committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent in the market.
- Our focus is on maintaining our agile and entrepreneurial culture.
Digital Consultant’s responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience within FS/Consulting firm in UX/CX projects.
- Lead a customer and create user’s journeys, develop Customer experiences for Banking Apps
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Bachelor degree in Business or any other related discipline
- Proven work experience as a UX/CX experts in a Consulting/FS environment
- Portfolio of FS/UX/CX projects
- Experience and Design thinking
- Agile/Scrum experience
- UX/CX project experience for a variety of end user personas
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
Why Join Capco?
We are expanding our business rapidly across Singapore and Asia. You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banking and insurance clients in the world, projects that will deliver significant transformation and change.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees.
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise.
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients.
- A diverse and inclusive meritocracy.
READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP?
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.