Cloud Advisory Consultant
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can and we believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different. Such differences may mean we need to make changes to our process to allow you the best possible platform to succeed, and we are happy to cater to any reasonable adjustments you may require. You will find the section to let us know of these at the bottom of your application form or you can mention it directly to your recruiter at any stage and they will be happy to help.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
We are looking for Cloud Advisory Consultant who are keen to work on multiple varied & exciting projects within the Financial Services space.
Prior experience within the FS industry isn't essential however; we're keen to engage with people who can add credible value based on experience across other sectors too.
The Cloud Advisory Consultant is responsible for providing strategic advice, guidance, and delivery know-how for large scale complex cloud implementations.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting clients through their cloud adoption journey by providing advisory services on cloud strategy, cloud vendor selection, cloud migration, cloud operating models and cloud cost optimisation
- Managing and leading consulting engagements including team management.
- Supporting the development of the Capco cloud services ensuring building best practice tools, templates and processes
- Engaging with cloud vendors to keep abreast of changes within the industry and its impact to our clients
- Publishing Points of View on ‘hot topics’ in the industry
Fitting that description, you will also need to be supremely personally motivated to work in a team where clients become colleagues too.
Professional experience is important. But it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
Skills & Expertise
It will be very useful if you have some or all of the following skills and experience:
- Deep understanding of Cloud computing, business drivers, emerging computer trends and deployment options
- Ability to operate and influence at C-suite level
- Ability to produce and deliver presentations which resonate with client stakeholders
- Ability to deliver and design roadmaps, implement strategies and implementation plans focussed on cloud journeys
- A deep understanding of the full enterprise Cloud context, including but not limited to: business drivers, service onboarding, integration and management, security and controls
- An understanding, at a conceptual level of Cloud technology, this needs to include:
- Cloud security and DevSecOps including tooling,
- Cloud service management and monitoring
- Staging and control environment build and toolchain integration
- Container technologies and its applications
- Edge cloud concepts
- Experience working with the major Cloud security industry standards and frameworks, such as Mitre ATT&ACK, NIST and CSA
- Ability to form and publish Points of View or Whitepapers on upcoming Cloud trends and Cloud concepts
- Business Development: experience of growing a business unit within the technology industry; or Business Development within a consultancy is desirable.
Why Join Capco?
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture