Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can and we believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different. Such differences may mean we need to make changes to our process to allow you the best possible platform to succeed, and we are happy to cater to any reasonable adjustments you may require. You will find the section to let us know of these at the bottom of your application form or you can mention it directly to your recruiter at any stage and they will be happy to help.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in capital markets, banking and payments and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
We are currently looking to recruit Principal Consultants and Managing Principals who can make a significant contribution to the Capital Markets Practice through sector expertise, client engagement and supporting delivery of new business opportunities. Successful candidates will help grow the Capital Markets practice, taking responsibility for revenue targets, delivering client engagements, expanding the pipeline of opportunities and developing value propositions for the market in which we operate.
Successful candidates will also support the Partners to:
- Perform a role in delivery of engagements as required. Anticipated utilisation target between circa 90% - 50%.
- Mentor and coach other members of the team.
- Develop and convert a pipeline of opportunities.
- Fulfil a key role in account and proposition development within Capital Markets, assisting senior management to increase revenue.
- Formulate propositions and solutions that meet client requirements in addition to managing and directing pursuit activity.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships within the sector, leveraging proven industry content and delivery capability.
- Project/programme management, with a proven ability to lead and manage sold projects.
- Strong bid management abilities, with a proven ability to mentor and train Consultants.
- Solution development, showing a clear ability as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to enhance existing propositions, and develop new ones.
- People management, building a team of consultants with the right mix of grades, competencies and experience to support client opportunities and projected growth.
Skills and Experience
- Consulting background with successful track record of Commercial Awareness/Business Development for Capital Markets.
- In-depth experience gained in either a buy-side or sell-side institution with exposure to shaping and delivering significant programmes. Key areas of interest include regulatory-driven change, operating model analysis and design to support functional consolidation and integration, architecture simplification, business divestment and sourcing, new product/market strategies.
- In-depth understanding of the key industry, market and regulatory drivers shaping the industry and an ability to articulate these by way of client opportunities. Key areas of product interest include OTC derivatives, Fixed Income and Equities. Deep understanding of investment banking functions such as Trade Support, Middle Office, Cash and Collateral Management, Clearing and Settlement, Operations Risk and Credit and Market risk.
- In-depth understanding of the pre and post trade transaction value chain together with an appreciation of the threats and opportunities presented by market and regulatory change agendas.
- Demonstrable expertise in building and leveraging relationships.
- The ability to present from AVP to C-Level decision makers.
- Experience of leading multiple, diverse and complex client programmes' and having accountability for managing resources, potential over-runs, billing, and recovery.
- and/or experience of managing deliverables/teams.
- Strong interpersonal & written communication skills.
- Self-starter and strong team player.
Why Join Capco?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and building lasting value for our clients
- and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen
- existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners
- and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture