Capco is a global technology and management consultancy specializing in driving digital transformation in the financial services and insurance industries. Capco is committed to providing clients with practical solutions. We offer a globally integrated service with offices in leading financial centers across the globe. We have the people, the vision, and the passion.
Capco’s Hong Kong office is looking for individuals with a strong understanding of Capital Markets products and/or project management experience to join our growing team in Hong Kong. You will work as a management consultant, advising and helping to solve problems for some of the largest financial services and insurance companies in Asia and throughout the world.
ABOUT CAPCO HONG KONG
- We are experts in banking, capital markets, wealth and asset management
- We specialize in risk and compliance, regulatory transformation, digital transformation, data management & data analytics, business & finance transformation engagements, and IT transformation and change programs
- We are committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent in the market
- Our focus is on maintaining our agile and entrepreneurial culture
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead client consulting work and lead business initiatives.
- Complete projects efficiently to high standard and high client satisfaction while demonstrating professional judgment in seeking assistance, discussing ideas and resolving issues.
- Work with the team towards achieving assigned sales target, which roles into the overall business’ sales target
- Be responsible to providing market-related views to support business initiatives for growth, and collaborate with team to implement ideas and support their queries. This will include awareness of market developments such as impact of digital technology, acquisition opportunities and regulatory changes that can alter the fundamental landscape of our business.
- Delegate to analysts and junior consultants to produce technical material for client projects and to support development of project proposals, business plan for a new service or product or a large account management strategy
- Understand and apply appropriate consulting methods and tools in completing assignments.
- Provide guidance to junior team members and review their work; passion to nurture junior members.
- Build relationships with colleagues outside primary area of expertise to gain perspective across Wealth and Career services.
- Uphold ethics and quality standards
- Candidates with less experience would be also considered for Senior Consultants or other roles.
Skills & Expertise
- 10+ years of relevant experience in the Wealth Management domain.
- A strong understanding of the project lifecycle and the ability to employ these concepts in process design, system implementation and the development of client deliverable
- Business analysis experience in insurance capability uplift and digital ways of working – including designing or implementing target operating model strategies.
- Track record of consistently strong communication with clients and internal stakeholders, demonstrate evidence of strong analytical and technical skills. Ability to articulate complex and technical information to laypeople and experienced financial professionals, and guide stakeholders towards a consensus and/or decision.
- Experience delivering large scale program initiatives, reporting directly to senior stakeholders and managing multiple teams
- Highly effective relationship management skills, with the ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems
- Must have a strong track record of delivery, driving business development within a consulting role, as well as the generation of sales
- Microsoft office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, etc.)
- Strong executive presence and stakeholder management skills
Why join Capco?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest insurers in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees.
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise.
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients.
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture.
READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant