Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can and we believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
Such differences may mean we need to make changes to our process to allow you the best possible platform to succeed, and we are happy to cater to any reasonable adjustments you may require. You will find the section to let us know of these at the bottom of your application form or you can mention it directly to your recruiter at any stage and they will be happy to help.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry. From day one you will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
We are / have
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco are looking for experienced financial services Technical Business Analysts across multiple levels. This role offers the chance to advise and deliver change projects as part of a long-term strategic partnership with leading financial institutions.
Roles will have a global focus and will entail collaborating with Business, Operations, Finance, Compliance, Technology, analysing and developing business and technical requirement, effective ways of working and identifying and reporting risks, issues and dependencies.
The preferred candidate will be expected to:
- Be a self-motivator working in a team of Capco and client colleagues
- Work closely with stakeholders (both technical and non-technical) to perceive new and better ways of working
- Help to drive the use of Agile methodologies to help the organisation become more agile
- Recommend areas for change and then provide support to the business as the changes develop to ensure continuous improvement
- Collaborate with all parts of the business including 3rd parties
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience working within Financial Services/Capital Markets as a Technical Business Analyst
- Financial Regulation – Experience of working in or delivery of Financial Regulation preferred but not essential.
- You should be dynamic, a self-starter and have experience working in an agile environment coupled with excellent, development, communication, and organizational skills.
- You will be required to analyse business process flows and impact on technology flows.
- You will be required to translate regulatory requirements into functional technical requirements
- You will write users stories in an iterative fashion, liaising with the developers, product owners and other business analysts within the scrum team.
- Ability to collaborate with business and technology teams to understand requirements and share with the technical team.
- Experience of agile and scrum methodologies within a software development environment.
- Experience of writing user stories containing clearly articulated needs, features and acceptance tests.
- Strong data analysis skills and experience, able to use tools such as Excel to analyse large volumes of data to find correlations, variations and anomalies.
- Exhibit good leadership and communication skills to help the scrum team clearly understand the requirements. Ability to support the product owner to ensure that their priorities and needs are met.
- Ability to be pro-active and clearly escalate when risks or issues arise.
- Good documentation skills with the ability to articulate complex topics in a concise and articulate manner
- SQL and database experience
- JIRA or an equivalent issue tracking tool
- Experience in banking and regulatory reporting (SFTR, MAS/ASIC etc.)
- Knowledge of OTC, listed and cash products
Why Join Capco?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise in our financial services offerings
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- An agile, diverse, entrepreneurial, inclusive, meritocratic culture