Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can and we believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
Such differences may mean we need to make changes to our process to allow you the best possible platform to succeed, and we are happy to cater to any reasonable adjustments you may require. You will find the section to let us know of these at the bottom of your application form or you can mention it directly to your recruiter at any stage and they will be happy to help.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry. From day one you will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
We are / have
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
The opportunity is to join our fast-growing Capital Markets Domain as a Change Management consultant. The role will entail working with some of the leading financial institutions in the market to achieve compliance within tight deadlines against a variety of different regulatory requirements, cost optimisation and revenue generating projects, working predominately on large scale change and transformation.
You will have deep change management experience and prior success as a management consultant or within a change role in a financial services institution. This includes a blend of both capital markets expertise and a practical understanding of the overall project and trade lifecycle. As a well-respected targeted consulting organisation we are seen as a leader with vision capable of driving high quality deliverables.
This role allows you to advise and deliver change projects as part of a long-term strategic partnership with leading financial institutions. The nature of these roles offers long term deployments and the chance to experience varied change initiatives.
Skills & Expertise
- Good Business and Functional Analysis experience.
- Capital Markets experience
- Change Management Experience
- Deep understanding of how sales and trading works.
- Deep understanding of products. It can be across Equities, Derivatives, Debt / Fixed Income, Cash / Money Market, rates or Commodities.
- Ability to apply regulatory text to how trading works and to explore an advantage.
- Overall understanding of the trade lifecycle from pre-trade, execution, post-trade to Operations, Finance and Risk.
- Good knowledge of the capital markets eco-system and participants. E.g. sell side, buy side, market infrastructure, etc.
- Regulatory exposure in any of the following: MiFID II / MiFIR, Basel III, IBOR, FRTB, CRD & CRR, SFTR.
- Experience in Capital Management, Operations, Middle Office, Operational Risk, Liquidity Management is beneficial.
You will have excellent communication skills; with the ability to quickly gain credibility and build effective relationships with senior stakeholders. Strong problem-solving skills and an analytical mind-set are fundamental to success in this role. You will be expected to lead delivery of changes and be able to deal effectively with a wide range of technical and functional delivery groups to oversee delivery.
Why Join Capco?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise in our financial services offerings
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- An agile, diverse, entrepreneurial, inclusive, meritocratic culture