Capco is a global technology and management consultancy dedicated to the financial services industry. We are seeking a Marketing Manager and subject matter expert to be a partner with the business to define and execute the marketing strategy for our Asia Pacific region.
The successful candidate will be strategic, decisive, have deep marketing expertise in either consulting or financial services, be client-centric, possess excellent writing and communication skills, have strong digital marketing skills and an understanding of industry best practice. You also need the ability to educate and inform the business about best practices, and be focused on execution and delivery excellence.
You will develop and execute comprehensive marketing and communications plans and initiatives to raise brand awareness and help us expand our business in Asia, help us recruit and maintain talent, and market our capabilities and offerings to prospects and clients.
The position will be based in Hong Kong and will report into the head of Capco’s Chief Marketing Officer, who is based in Europe.
Our professionals combine innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, transformation delivery and managed services to move their organizations forward.
Through our collaborative and efficient approach, we help our clients successfully innovate, increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs, and enhance controls. We specialize in banking, capital markets, wealth and asset management, insurance and energy. We serve our clients from offices in leading financial centers across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Capco APAC has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand.
We have a nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture, and are committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent.
- Create and execute a marketing andexternal communications plan for the region in partnership with the global Marketing team and APAC business leaders
- Creating and own local strategic marketing campaign, manage APAC’s parricipaton in global campaigns, and oversee the creation of marketing collateral, thought leadership, digital advertising, recruitment marketing, and social media and email marketing campaigns and iniatives.
- Help define and execute an event strategy for Capco-hosted client and industry events
- Serve as the day-to-day contact person for addressing key stakeholders' marketing and communications needs in APAC.
- Work with the Global Marketing team to ensure that local marketing initiatives are fully aligned with the global brand and global and local business objectives.
- Provide advice to the APAC businesses in the preparation of English and local language marketing materials, in line with the global brand strategy and local market practices.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of marketing and communications experience within a financial services firm, professional services firm or technology company within a global organization
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal communication skills in English. Verbal and written fluency in another Asian language is a plus but not required.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, project management, as well as problem identification and solving skills.
- Gravitas, strong presentation skills, the confidence and ability to define, execute and communicate strategy, and expertise and experience with being a true partner to the business and our regional head.
- Coordinate campaigns and programs with press, social media, thought leadership/content development, client briefing/event management and brand teams.
- Identify and utilize optimal channels for communicating information to employees, recruitment candidates and client groups.
- Regularly track, measure and report on campaign and program effectiveness and results particularly in the areas of lead and opportunity development.
- Proficient in the MS Suite. Experience with the Adobe Suite is a plus.
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.