Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can and we believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different. Such differences may mean we need to make changes to our process to allow you the best possible platform to succeed, and we are happy to cater to any reasonable adjustments you may require. You will find the section to let us know of these at the bottom of your application form or you can mention it directly to your recruiter at any stage and they will be happy to help.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g., Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there.
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Graduate Recruiter to join a growing company and take responsibility and ownership for the end-to-end recruitment within our Associate Talent Programme. Our award-winning Associate Programme is unlike a traditional graduate programme and has multiple intakes per year working closely with the business to understand supply and demand. You will be responsible for the other entry level programmes across data and engineering which we are also looking to revamp. Therefore, someone who has experience in the design and running of the interview process would be advantageous. In addition to this we are looking to drive out our Internship and Apprenticeship schemes so experience of this would be required. Ensuring that our processes are inclusive and focusing on the attraction of a diverse range of candidates are key elements of the role and our commitment to diversity & inclusion.
You will work as part of a larger In-House team and are responsible for the whole recruitment process, from candidate resourcing through to offer stage, including the interview process, which will also include running assessment centres. The role demands a great deal of stakeholder involvement and engagement at various levels, as well as project management skills.
There will also be the opportunity to get involved with various recruitment projects and help with some experienced hiring recruitment.
Within this role there is scope to develop and grow within the team.
You will also be responsible for:
- Development of end-to-end recruitment campaigns as required.
- Run Assessment centres
- Experience of running Internship and/or Apprenticeship schemes.
- Manage D&I Monitoring diversity within the entry level programmes and taking proactive steps to attract under-represented groups
- Partnering with the business to come up with process improvements.
- Delivering successful recruitment campaigns against pre-determined KPIs.
- Developing social networking channels and promoting Capco as an employer of choice.
It will be very useful if you have some or all the following skills and experience:
- Proven success in a recruitment role with extensive stakeholder management
- Proven experience in graduate recruitment is essential.
- Ability to deliver high volume direct hiring.
- Focus on diverse hiring at entry level.
- Previous experience of graduate recruitment and running assessment centers
- Previous experience in an onsite / in-house role
- High level of aptitude in oral and written communication
- An aptitude for problem solving and independent thinking.
- Able to work to multiple deadlines and multi-task.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees.
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise.
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients.
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture