About the Team
Joining Capco means joining an organization that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you are encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. Capco Cybersecurity is a multi-faceted team focused on the evaluation, strategy definition, and execution of risk-minded solutions for leading organizations across the Financial Services industry. We provide customized results, adapting enterprise risk management strategies to potential cyber pitfalls. Capco has experience assisting financial institutions’ leadership on top cyber security priorities through a team with expertise in financial business processes, strategic advisory, cyber programs, and security operations.
About the Job
As Principal Consultant – Cloud Compliance you will be responsible for helping drive the overall compliance of the enterprise Cloud platform with established security, risk, and governance requirements of the Bank as part of the ongoing digital transformation.
What You’ll Get to Do
- Evaluate and analyse existing enterprise policies, procedures, and standards for applicability in a public cloud environment.
- Propose improvements and review with owners / stakeholders and global risk and compliance team.
- Work with global risk, compliance and governance team to ensure compliance of enterprise platforms.
- Support assessments of existing control frameworks and implementations within enterprise platforms against the security, risk and compliance requirements of the bank
- Help strengthen controls design and implementation effectiveness.
- Communicate platform control gaps and remediation plan to internal and external stakeholders.
- Support design of processes for continuous compliance of enterprise technology platforms against control framework across people, process, and technology
- Partner with technical leadership and architects of enterprise platforms to continuously improve and maximize automation of the controls within the framework.
- Ensure control gap remediations are incorporated into platform delivery roadmaps and prioritized.
- Liaise with teams leveraging the platforms to ensure understanding of controls within the framework.
- Develop metrics and reporting to provide visibility to leadership and stakeholders on maturity of adoption of the control’s framework across enterprise platforms.
- Manage stakeholders and their expectations.
- Effectively communicate ideas and information with peers, management, and customers
What You’ll Bring with You
- 7+ years of AWS Certification / strong experience with AWS architecture and capabilities
- 3+ years of hands-on experience reviewing and updating policies / standards / standard operating procedure documentation for AWS operations (e.g., Identity and access management, patch, and vulnerability management, etc)
- Passion for achieving excellence in delivery, solving complex problems, and taking ownership.
- Knowledge of IT operations and security control domains (including application security, change management, disaster recovery, data center operations, information security and networking)
- Excellent technical, analytical, problem solving, multitasking, and time management skills with consistent attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively learn, communicate and use new processes, concepts, tools, and methodology to support the needs of the business.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work across functional lines and at many levels.
- Excellent presentation (written and verbal) communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate technical issues and solutions to all levels of business.
- Knowledge of financial service regulatory frameworks (PCI, SOX, FFIEC, CIS20, etc) - preferred
- Knowledge of enterprise IT management frameworks (COBIT, ITIL) - preferred
- Experience implementing / codifying security, risk and controls in AWS - preferred
You will join a company that supports and encourages an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. Capco is not about organizational charts and layers – we operate with little hierarchy because we want all employees to feel that Capco is their firm.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our customers and employees.
Ready to Take the Next Step?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.