Capco is a global technology and business consultancy that focuses on the Financial Services and Insurance sectors. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
In Hong Kong:
- We are experts in Banking, Capital Markets, Wealth and Asset Management
- We are rapidly expanding our financial services and Insurance sector capability
- We specialise in Digital Transformation, Data Management & Data Analytics, Business & Finance Transformation engagements, and IT transformation and Change programmes
- We are committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent in the market
- Our focus is on maintaining our agile and entrepreneurial culture
About the Role
We are looking for Senior Consultant with experience in Investment Management/Fund Management. In this role, successful candidates will be working with investment management teams supporting the entire investment cycle including client screening, financial analysis, elaboration of investment proposals, monitoring investments, etc.
- Evaluate lending and investment opportunities including client screening, financial analysis, assessment of operating environments, etc.
- Perform analysis of financial statements
- Maintain client relationships by periodically requesting information and monitoring performance
- Streamline analyses and processes in the investment management cycle
- Undertake country and industry research to support in the origination of investments
- Support in the elaboration of proposals to be presented to investment committees
- Interact with other stakeholders such as risk management, legal, auditors
Skills and Expertise
Successful candidates will have:
- University degree in business administration, accounting, economics
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in similar role in Investment Management or Fund Management or credit analysis
- Must have experience in financial analysis and accounting
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset with excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Microsoft Office particularly Excel and Power Point
Why Join Capco?
We are expanding our business rapidly across Hong Kong and Asia. You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banking and insurance clients in the world, projects that will deliver significant transformation and change.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse and inclusive meritocracy.