We are a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
THINGS YOU WILL DO
The job holder would be a part of Valuation team within Product Control Krakow. Main responsibilities include ensuring that financial instruments of the Global Markets Business are appropriately valued and controlled with respect of best practices which incorporate IFRS accounting standard, Bank’s policies, procedures
and other relevant guidance.
- Performing FVA (Fair value Adjustment) and IPV (Independent price verification) controls,
- Working on improving controls and implementing valuation methodologies,
- Identifying and resolving production exceptions,
- Preparing appropriate Management Information, presenting results to various committees,
- Delivering a single view of the P&L and Balance Sheet through cooperation with Business Financial Control and Core Product Control,
- Building relationships with key stakeholders including Other Product Control Functions, Quantitative Research, Front Office, Market Risk Management, IT and Operations,
- Reengineering and streamlining processes to achieve economies of scale and increased service quality.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB DONE
- University graduate from a reputed institution in financial or economic subject or university graduate in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or similar,
- Prior experience in working within Valuation/Product Control or Market Risk Functions,
- Excellent written English and oral communication skills,
- Good understanding of valuation techniques
- Advanced Excel is a must, working knowledge of VBA is preferred, Access & SQL will be an advantage,
- Excellent analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving,
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Ambitious, driven and enthusiastic.
NICE TO HAVE:
- CFA qualification,
- CVA knowledge.
WHY WORTH JOINING US
You will be working on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
In addition, we offer:
- Employment contract and Business to Business as you prefer
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
- Speaking English on daily basis, mainly in contact with foreign stakeholders and peers
- Being part of the core squad focused on the growth of the Polish business unit - being part of the growth story
- Access to 3.000+ Business Courses Platform
- Multiple employee benefit package on employment contract (MultiSport card, private medical care, lunch card)