Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
We think about PMO a little differently, and if you do too then we want to hear from you. Our next generation PMO teams think and act strategically, using data-driven insights to provide the backbone for large programmes and portfolios of work. We use design thinking to develop meaningful reports, rapid prototyping and agile development to automate the heavy lifting of the day-to-day running of a PMO, and collaborate with our offshore PMO support teams to streamline administrative tasks, ensuring we can maintain focus on guiding delivery. You will learn to use our bespoke suite of programme/portfolio visualisation tools and utilise our partnerships with local Fintech startups to supercharge our clients’ PMO activities.
Sure, you’ll still need to have a good grasp of the basics of PMO, including reporting, RAID management, resource tracking, financial management, policies and methodologies, and an understanding of how to optimise processes to improve operational efficiency. Unsurprisingly, excellent stakeholder management skills are essential. Your roles will have a global focus and will require collaboration with Business, Operations, Finance, Compliance, IT and other functions.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Responsible for successful running of weekly meetings to capture and interrogate data updates from senior stakeholders and feeding them into the service
- Responsible for quality of data reported to Partners and senior stakeholders in the firm. Able to use MI reporting to communicate ideas, and escalate risks effectively
- Creation of collateral for all internal/external meetings – reporting, dashboards and presentations
- Chairing several internal meetings
- Responsible for end-to-end onboarding of new resources to the account and liaising with stakeholders to manage expectations around the process
- First point of contact across the account for queries coming into the service, triaging them across the team and ensuring a high standard of support is consistently provided across the service
- Resolution of issues that arise across the Service based on thorough understanding of the bigger picture
- Subsequently, you will be expected to provide valuable inputs and initiatives to modernise and improve current processes
- Organised and structured in approach, able to meet and manage multiple deadlines
- Attention to detail and ability to produce high quality deliverables
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications – Excel and PowerPoint to an intermediate/advanced level
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Upward stakeholder management experience
- Analytical mindset, able to take in a large amount of information and pull out the relevant actions/implications
- Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills, taking the initiative to pose ideas for continuous service improvement
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, proactive, with drive and energy
- Previous experience in delivering against PMO priorities such as governance, control, MI and reporting – desirable
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture