Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
We think about PMO a little differently, and if you do too then we want to hear from you. Our next generation PMO teams think and act strategically, using data-driven insights to provide the backbone for large programmes and portfolios of work. We use design thinking to develop meaningful reports, rapid prototyping and agile development to automate the heavy lifting of the day-to-day running of a PMO, and collaborate with our offshore PMO support teams to streamline administrative tasks, ensuring we can maintain focus on guiding delivery. You will learn to use our bespoke suite of programme/portfolio visualisation tools and utilise our partnerships with local Fintech startups to supercharge our clients’ PMO activities.
Sure, you’ll still need to have a good grasp of the basics of PMO, including reporting, RAID management, resource tracking, financial management, policies and methodologies, and an understanding of how to optimise processes to improve operational efficiency. Unsurprisingly, excellent stakeholder management skills are essential. Your roles will have a global focus and will require collaboration with Business, Operations, Finance, Compliance, IT and other functions.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Managing the day-to-day responsibilities within the PMO function, across governance, control, MI and reporting. Leading a team of two (onshore and offshore) and responsible for their performance management.
- Creation and maintenance of various reports and presentations which convey the status of the service for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintenance of governance schedules, RAID logs and tracking actions through to closure.
- Accountable for tracking daily movements in the service, around demand, population, contracting and onboarding. Responsible for ensuring accuracy of this data.
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to Service Agreements, measuring progress against Service Levels and KPIs, early flagging of risks and issues.
- Maintenance of relevant process documentation across the workstreams within SMT.
- Curating account wide communications and messages.
- Stakeholder management to influence a diverse group of stakeholders at senior levels both internally and externally.
- Strong communication between internal operations teams and client-facing Relationship Managers.
- Previous experience in delivering against PMO priorities such as governance, control, MI and reporting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications – Excel and PowerPoint to an intermediate/advanced level
- Proven leadership skills
- Organised and structured in approach, able to meet and manage multiple deadlines
- Attention to detail and ability to produce high quality deliverables
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Upward stakeholder management experience
- Analytical mindset, able to take in a large amount of information and pull out the relevant actions/implications
- Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills, taking the initiative to pose ideas for continuous service improvement
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, proactive, with drive and energy
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture