Management Consultant (Financial Services) - Managing Principal

Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector.
We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.

We are:

• Experts in banking and payments, capital markets, insurance and wealth and asset management
  • Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g., Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Digital and Data etc.
  • Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there.
  • Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile, and entrepreneurial culture.

About the Job: 

As a Managing Principal on the team, you will work in a fast-paced team setting, alongside industry experts. You will help lead local office business development, as well as build a sense of community with all level consultants in the market. You will become an expert in deploying technical solutions complimented by the creation of new business process changes. You will leverage your learnings and consulting expertise to better understand how to help advance our clients’ progress towards meeting their evolving needs.

What You will Get to Do: 

• Provide end-to-end oversight for the delivery of complex, large-scale initiatives.
  • Support commercial growth of business across Management and IT Consulting.
  • Lead and mentor resources to grow in their careers.
  • Act as a key leader in growth market
  • Synthesize market and industry trends into clearly articulated, tailored, and market differentiated client solutions.
  • Produce insights, analyses, and recommendations to improve client performance, drive understanding of client issues and provide strategic guidance.
  • Proactively engage with Clients and Capco leadership in regular strategic & planning discussions; cultivate and manage a pipeline of work with clients.

What You will Bring: 

• 10+ years of significant experience from working at a Top high performing consulting organization.
  • 10+ years of relevant experience in conducting advisory and implementation engagements within Banking sector.
  • Proven business leadership, especially strategic skills and networking skills are important.
  • Business logic and customer insight viewing the world from customer and business opportunity perspective.
  • Outstanding ability to analyse problems, apply quantitative analytical approaches, communicate effectively and confidently (both oral and written), work well in cross-functional teams.
  • Team management and coaching experience.
  • Great collaboration and communications skills.
  • Entrepreneurial, excellent with building and maintaining relationship with delivery teams.
  • High personal culture, respect for co-workers, clients, and business partners, emotionally mature, with high communication skills.
  • Excellent team player.
  • Higher education.
  • Fluent in Polish and English.

Why join Capco?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest insurers in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.

We offer:

• An accelerated career paths.
  • A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees.
  • Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise.
  • A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients.
  • A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture.

Next Steps
If you are looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we are looking forward to receiving your application.

Apply for this Job

* Required

UK Demographics Questionnaire

Capco does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. In order to track the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts, please consider participating in the optional questionnaire. 

I identify my gender as (Select one)

I identify my ethnicity group as (Select one)

I identify my ethnicity sub group as (Select one)