About the Team:
CAPCO - US Insurance Practice: An IT architecture is only as strong as the strategy behind it. Acquisitions, organizational change, and rapid growth have left in their wake legacy technologies that slow down business processes, impact the customer experience, limit distribution, and create talent acquisition and retention issues. While today’s market and regulations demand greater operational agility and flexibility. We are tasked with helping insurance and financial services providers rapidly evolve to drive innovative products to market quickly, support a growing set of distribution needs, with an emphasis on securely embracing the digital consumer.
About the Job:
As a Managing Principal in the Insurance Practice, you will work in a fast-paced environment using your strong business, consulting and technology experience to deliver on projects focused within insurance and financial services, i.e., primarily Life, Retirement, Employee Benefits, and P&C. You will also lead a top-notch team in our Business Consulting Practice leveraging your strong background in business transformation strategy, product administration & distribution, service & technology operations, digital transformation & project management while helping to lead business development activities. You will also enjoy mentoring and helping to build a sense of community with all levels of consultants in the market.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Provide end-to-end oversight for the delivery of complex, large-scale initiatives
- Support commercial growth of our insurance clients across geographies and disciplines
- Develop forward-thinking technology, business, and digital solutions for insurance clients nationally
- Produce insights, analyses, and recommendations to improve client performance, drive understanding of client issues and provide strategic guidance related to transformative efforts
- Synthesize market and industry trends into clearly articulated, tailored, and market differentiated client solutions
- Proactively engage with clients and Capco leadership in regular strategic & planning discussions
- Lead and mentor resources to grow in their careers
- Cultivate and manage a pipeline of work with clients
What You’ll Bring with You:
- 10+ years of relevant experience in the Insurance Industry – primarily: personal and commercial lines, life, retirement, specialty insurance, re-insurance, or group benefits in North America
- 5+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas of consulting within the Insurance Industry: digital transformation, agile transformation, data, simplification, operational excellence, designing/implementing target operating model
- Deep understanding of legacy systems and business functions within this space
- Understanding of the business from a vendor and provider standpoint
- Extensive experience in delivering large scale program initiatives, reporting directly to senior stakeholders, and managing multiple teams
- Highly effective relationship management skills, with the ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems
- A strong track record of delivery, driving business development within a senior consulting role, as well as the generation of sales
- The ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the Clients’ organization, present at industry conferences, and drive our message across our Global insurance practices
- The ability to develop trusted and durable relationships with clients and partners across domains
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Experience in retirement, and investment operations is a strong plus
You will join a company that supports and encourages an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. Capco is not about organizational charts and layers – we operate with little hierarchy because we want all employees to feel that Capco is their firm. We warmly value diversity and inclusion and embrace our collective uniqueness – our culture is a strong, fresh, and invigorating difference from our competitors.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
Ready to take the Next Step
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.