Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognise that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco is looking for hardworking, innovative and creative people to join our Data Analyst Team. We are looking for Data Analyst to work on all aspects of project delivery engaging a complex stakeholder groups across multiple global regions / product lines to execute global change programs in the Investment Banking domain. This includes business analysis, requirements gathering and documentation, driving technical design and specifications in partnership with IT, functional test strategizing and execution, and user acceptance testing coordination. Must possess strong relationship management skills and be able to manage requirements and testing across Ops and IT teams both cross-division and globally. Role is focused on projects to support the development of regulatory/industry driven changes.
This role provides regulatory data analytics using data from different geography. The primary responsibilities would be:
Please can you send over any Alteryx / Tableau SME profiles you have. I’ve shared the role description below:
- Hands on experience using Alteryx and Tableau (3/4+ years experience working with multiple product versions)
- Able to build Alteryx workflows and Tableau visualisations independently
- Able to compare functionality of Alteryx and Tableau, and recommend which tool to use dependant on various use cases
- Used complex data sets and comfortable working with data / manipulating data
- Able to effectively manage stakeholders
- Able to provide status reports and updates independently
- Comfortable sharing and presenting insights / findings to small-medium sized audiences
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture