About the team:
Capco is a management consultancy that leverages a fintech start-up approach to solve for our clients’ most difficult problems. Our industry experts work closely with our innovation lab, where we design, prototype, and build bespoke solutions to real-world problems, leveraging new and emerging technologies. By combining design, advanced technologies & analytics, change management expertise, and modern delivery, we’re able to rapidly get our clients to market with a better solution.
Our environment is entrepreneurial, high-energy, and collaborative. Each team member is empowered to share, impart, and utilize their skills and expertise to develop the best possible solution for our client. We encourage innovation, dissent, solutioning, and leadership across all levels.
About the Job:
As a Change Management Lead on the Capco team, you will work in a fast-paced team setting, alongside industry experts. You will become an expert in cross-functional, end-to-end delivery that spans multiple products. Our people are client facing leaders who combine industry expertise with core consulting skills, such as problem statement framing, root cause analysis, client facilitation and the ability to interface with multiple personality types. You will leverage your change transformation, learnings and consulting expertise to better understand how to help advance our clients’ progress towards meeting their evolving needs.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Design deliverable content to reflect the engagements you are supporting
- Apply change tools and frameworks to support improved future-state change strategy and alignment
- Conduct detailed stakeholder analyses to draw conclusions, and develop pertinent and insightful change pain points and recommendations
- Leverage data and stakeholder feedback to design, and execute communication, engagement, and training plans with innovative and effective change tactics
- Assist in identifying skill gaps that will be used to develop training plans and curriculums
- Define activities to support change and transformation initiatives
- Present findings and recommendations to client leadership
- Support the development process flows depicting pain points in behaviour and adoption mindsets
- Facilitate client interviews, client meetings, and large workshops
- Assist in the development of hypotheses and models/methods to test each hypothesis
- Assist in sales and go to market strategies as it relates to human capital initiatives
What you’ll bring with You:
- 8+ years of technical and industry knowledge in areas of Change Management, Organizational Development, and Human Resource Consulting
- Proficient in the different change models, such as the Kubler-Ross Change Curve, ADKAR, Lewin, or Kotter
- Proven record of success in HR, Organizational Change Management, Business Transformation, Learning and Development, or Organizational Development project delivery
- Solid experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Strong ability to work well in cross-functional teams, including the ability to engage with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience advising and delivering change projects as part of a long-term strategic partnership with leading financial institutions
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise and influence a range of internal and external stakeholders across an organizational hierarchy
- Strong demonstrated ability in PowerPoint, Excel, MS Project and other Microsoft tools to develop work plans, articulate complex issues, and analyze data
- Bachelor's degree
You will join a company that supports and encourages an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. Capco is not about organizational charts and layers – we operate with little hierarchy because we want all employees to feel that Capco is their firm.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
Ready to take the Next Step ?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.