Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognise that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
- The Role is for End user support .
- The candidate will be providing end user support ( like trouble shooting laptops ,application , issues )
- Keep track of all assets allocated to employees , maintain the complete record of assets for audit
- New to have basic network trouble shooting knowledge to diagnose the issue .
- Need to understand IT & security process laid down at the organisational level.
- Keep track and follow up for the open incidents .
- Ensure the patches are updated on timely basis and maintain system compliance.
- Keep track of problem tickets and provide inputs for the root cause.
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture