Capco – The Future. Now.
Capco is a distinctly and positively different place to work. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork. We are dedicated to fully supporting our world class clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance, and Wealth and Investment Management. Experience Capco for yourself at capco.com
Since 2016, we have been developing a revolutionary SaaS platform that brings together a rich set of digital and process automation capabilities to deliver client configurable, out of the box Financial Services content to the Banking, Wealth and Insurance industries. Our success comes through applying many years of industry expertise in technology and Financial Services.
We are looking for ambitious team players to join and support the growth of our Platform Zero SaaS division into a global powerhouse. We seek people with product experience and enthusiasm to help evolve our visionary, industry leading platform. If you want to be a part of something big and exciting, apply now for the chance to join our team!
Let’s Talk About You
You want to Own Your Career. You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you. And you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as a Capco Network Engineer.
Let’s Get Down To Business
Capco is seeking talented, innovative, and creative individuals to join our Devops Network Engineering Practice, to help our customers become successful in their Cloud journey.
About the Role
PlatformZero is looking for talented, innovative, and creative people to join our product development team to work across several projects and applications with a DevOps focus.
You will be a key team member, collaborating across the various platform and client development teams, using best practice to uphold Platform Zero product strategy and integrity through product build and release. You will be responsible to expand, manage and deploy our SaaS offerings network infrastructure with a focus on infrastructure as code following a GitOps model and defining, documenting and enforcing system standards. You will help keep our network secure by developing and enforcing well-defined policies and procedures. Apply sound network engineering principles into the design and enhancement of new and existing networks
Detailed responsibilities include:
- Demonstrate practical experience of engineering best practices, while being obsessed with continuous improvement
- Work on automating continuous network integration build and release pipelines for enterprise scale applications
- Deliver on client commitments, work independently with limited direction and guidance with good project management skills
- Develop reporting and monitoring tools for teams
- Design application networks that work concurrently with client facing solutions and services
- Continue to build awareness and understanding of new technologies being used in finance and other industries and loves to experiment
- Drive purposeful, well-planned approach to developing themselves and others
- Bring new ideas to team and is seen as a good problem solver; takes time to validate own ideas and shape other people’s
**This role will have after hours / on-call obligations.
Capco is looking to hire an ambitious, team-player with DevOps Network Engineering experience
Education & Experience:
- Strong hands-on networking experience working as network lead or senior network engineer
- Experience designing, building and managing complex networks
- Advanced experience working with cloud networks and connecting to cloud providers (e.g Azure)
- Must have experience with Palo Alto Firewalls
- Experience writing and deploying infrastructure as code
- Adept at troubleshooting and resolving network performance problems and issues
- Familiarity with DevOps, config management, orchestration and automation
- Familiarity with configuration management and automation
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Required Technical Experience:
- 5 years: Experience with network security and designs to support high availability networks
- 3 years: Background in network architecture, scalability and management
- 4 years: Experience setting up firewalls and cloud based virtual appliances
Nice to have Technical Experience:
- Arista, Cisco, Juniper or other OEM manufacturer certifications
- Experience Express route and direct connect
- Network/datacenter industry experience and certifications
- Network security and operations experience
- Hands on experience with working with cloud providers to set up native networking gateways or similar configurations
- Experience with SDNs and Kubernetes Networking
- Cloud Certifications
Professional experience is important. But it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
Now Take the Next Step
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.
Capco is well known for its thought leadership and client-centric model that distinguishes it from other consulting firms. Capco’s strong technology and digital knowledge base, it’s global experience of the Financial Service enables us to deliver projects from strategy through to delivery. We are committed to providing new areas of expertise from which our clients will greatly benefit.
- Access to industry-focused talent globally
- Ability to leverage best-of-breed, innovative products and solutions for complex architecture and large-scale transformation
- Extended global geographic market reach
- Ability to capitalize on our client footprint and deep domain expertise within financial services
For more information about Capco, visit www.Capco.com.
Capco is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.