Engineering Recruitment Business Partner

Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different. 

Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.

We are/have:

• Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
  • Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
  • Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
  • Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture

The Role

This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Technical Recruiter to join an established team. We have highly ambitious growth plans and to help meet this demand we are looking for a well-rounded recruitment professional to join our team to help drive our direct hiring in the Engineering space.

You will work as part of a larger In-House team and will be responsible for the end to end recruitment process, This is a varied, exciting and demanding role where you will be required to build strong relationships. It is important for this role that you can work under pressure, have excellent attention to detail and are able to use your own initiative.

Capco has a strong emphasis on diversity and inclusion so would look for someone who attract talent through innovative attraction and sourcing strategies.

You will work in a fast-growing, constantly changing environment, where you will be viewed as a true partner to the Engineering Practice.

You will also be responsible for:

• Development of end to end recruitment campaigns as required.
  • Partnering successfully with various Engineering and Technology leaders within the business to identify their hiring needs.
  • Delivery of successful recruitment campaigns against pre-determined KPI's.
  • Building brand awareness and working on diverse attraction strategies
  • Be comfortable providing MI and reports
  • Working effectively to supplement delivery.
  • Interviewing at all levels.
  • Undertaking project work.
  • Developing social networking channels and promoting Capco as employer of choice.

It will be very useful if you have some or all of the following skills and experience:

• Prior Engineering recruitment experience across a variety of key technical roles including (but not limited to) Java, DevOps, Cloud, Data & Mobile Engineers.
  • Proven success in a recruitment role with extensive stakeholder management
  • Ability to demonstrate volume direct hiring delivery
  • Previous experience in an onsite / in-house role is essential
  • High level of aptitude in oral, written and email communication.
  • An aptitude for problem solving and independent thinking
  • Able to work to multiple deadlines and multi-task.
  • Able to prioritise and manage time effectively
  • Sourcing experience with recruitment tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter & Hackajob is desirable
  • Experience in financial services and/or consultancy recruitment would be an advantage.

Apply for this Job

* Required

UK Demographics Questionnaire

Capco does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. In order to track the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts, please consider participating in the optional questionnaire. 

I identify my gender as (Select one)

I identify my ethnicity group as (Select one)

I identify my ethnicity sub group as (Select one)