Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can and we believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different. Such differences may mean we need to make changes to our process to allow you the best possible platform to succeed, and we are happy to cater to any reasonable adjustments you may require. You will find the section to let us know of these at the bottom of your application form or you can mention it directly to your recruiter at any stage and they will be happy to help
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
What you will do
- Contribute to the Delivery teams’ culture and success. You’ll be a supportive teammate, coach and mentor to other Tech Delivery Leads and work alongside them to solve system-wide constraints together;
- Lead and accelerate the delivery of outcomes that are valuable to our customers and Capco;
- Support our teams and leaders to embed modern product and delivery principles and practices in their daily work and be an advocate for the mindsets that underpins these (e.g. Lean, DevOps, Design Thinking, Human-Centred Design and Agile);
- Help our teams and business units within Technology hum. You’ll increase visibility, eliminate waste, and build capability in others wherever you go;
- Support product and engineering to work together as a team, ensuring we balance our concerns wisely and are building scalable and sustainable solutions for the future;
- Be a champion of strategy. You help others connect to the why and understand how they contribute;
What we’re looking for
- Experience leading and delivering large-scale digital transformation programmes and developing operating models to support the target state;
- In-depth knowledge and experience implementing one (or more) Agile frameworks, with experience from inception to outcomes;
- Working knowledge of technology operations and technical standards across Cloud, DevOps, Cyber Security and modern applications development;
- Be able to lead a team of technical experts in the implementation of a digital transformation roadmap;
- Substantial experience in a senior client-facing role helping organisations and their Exec Leadership shape a technology strategy delivery roadmap through the use of Agile principles and OKRs;
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to effectively deliver information at the Senior Exec level;
- Self-motivated problem solver who thrives in a dynamic and customer-focused environment;
- Highly analytical, technically proficient, and willing to continuously upskill self and others;
- Experience setting up and growing high performing teams;
- Business Development: an experience of growing a business unit within the technology industry; or Business Development within a consultancy
Why Join Capco?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and building lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture