Capco, a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the financial services industry. Our professionals combine innovative thinking with our unrivalled first-hand industry knowledge to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, and managed services to move their organizations forward.
Through our collaborative and efficient approach, we help our clients successfully increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs and enhance control. We specialize in banking; capital markets; wealth and investment management; finance, risk & compliance; and technology. We serve our clients from offices in leading financial centres across North America, Europe and APAC
You Will Be Responsible For
- Excellent understanding of the project lifecycle and hands on experience
- Excellent understanding of Global Change Delivery Business Transformation Frameworks and best practice techniques
- Thorough understanding of the purpose, value, culture and fundamentals of Global Change Delivery.
- Strong understanding of banking and understanding of how change drives benefits for business, its customers and other stakeholders
- Exposure in Life Insurance & Fraud / Compliance projects / Shared Services / Wealth / Retail will be the main focus of portfolio knowledge and hands on experience
- Knowledge working on PM tools like Clarity or MS project
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 4 years and above of experience, ideally within a IT Business Analyst/ Project Manager or Digital Transformation/Change Management role.
- You ideally have prior experience within Agile / Waterfall. Ideal for those currently working in front end roles in Banks and other Financial Institutions
- No technology experience needed, we are looking for people with product and process knowledge.
- Project management skills and experience on projects on the business side are a plus
- Broad experience in working in large teams within different work streams is ideal
- Multiple strong examples of the delivery of on time and on budget projects that achieve business case stated outcomes – a driver with bias towards delivery at pace and controlling project outcomes
- In depth experience of working in a banking environment and change projects Good stakeholder management experience, especially impact communication, influencing and running project governance Implementation, change management and benefits realisation
- Experience working with multiple delivery and business partners teams especially in FS is a major advantage but not mandatory
- Excellent communication skills in :- Mandarin (Speak, Read & Write), Cantonese (Speak), English (Speak And Write) to liaise with clients and internal teams.
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments You are willing to undertake 0-30% travel.
What's on Offer?
- Excellent career development opportunities Great work environment Work alongside & learn from best in class talent