QA Automation Lead
Capco – The Future. Now.
Capco is a distinctly and positively different place to work. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork. We are dedicated to fully supporting our world class clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance, and Wealth and Investment Management. Experience Capco for yourself at capco.com
Let’s Talk About You
You want to Own Your Career. You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you. And you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as a Capco QA Analyst.
Let’s Get Down To Business
Capco is looking for talented, innovative, and creative people to join our QA team to work on a number of projects and applications within the Digital practice. If you want to be a part of something big and exciting, apply now for the chance to join our team!
About the Role
Detailed responsibilities include:
- Develop effective, reusable and maintainable automated functional test framework and test cases to achieve maximum code coverage in a fast-paced agile environment. JIRA as the management tool preferred.
- Design, develop, execute automation scripts using Protractor, Selenium, Appium, SoapUI tool and analyze automation test results.
- Integrate tests into the make/build process for continuous integration efficiency gains using frameworks such as Jenkins/Bamboo.
- Ensure that Automation scripts function well across all supported browsers and platforms.
- Reviews automated tests and provide suggestions to improve the quality of the test.
- Communicate test results and highlight any potential quality risks.
- Hands-on experience with test management tools such as Zephyr, Test Rail, HP ALM.
- Experience with database development concepts, especially Microsoft SQL Server.
- Ensure test automation design is traceable to requirements or existing manual test cases and achieves a high level of requirement/test execution coverage.
- Assist other quality assurance analysts/engineers in writing effective tests
Education & Experience:
- 5-7 years as a QA Lead is required
- Experience working on large Data Conversions
- Able to drive Test Strategy/Test Plans involving integrations with multiple application teams and different test types phases.
- Experience in co-ordinating cross application teams and test metrics reporting
- Experience in automation frameworks, automation tools, devops and service virtualization
- Creation of End-to-end test scenarios, End-to-end test data co-ordination with Business and Tech teams
- Able to work on In-Sprint activities and plan for End-to-end in parallel.
- Knowledge of Databases
- Able to manage clients at Senior and Director levels
- Understanding of SDLC and STLC
- Comfortable with large data sets
- Strong knowledge of multiple software development methodologies including Agile.
- Expertise in defect tracking tools such as Atlassian JIRA.
- In-depth knowledge of QA methodologies and best practices.
- Client/Server and Web/Internet application testing experience.
- Knowledge of Behaviour-driven development (BDD) framework tools like Gherkins, Appium and Cucumber will be a plus.
- Experience working in a continuous integration or continuous delivery environment using Jenkins, SVN/ GIT or equivalent tools.
- Banking industry experience is a plus.
Professional experience is important. But it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
Now Take the Next Step
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.
Capco is well known for its thought leadership and client-centric model that distinguishes it from other consulting firms. Capco’s strong technology and digital knowledge base, it’s global experience of the Financial Service enables us to deliver projects from strategy through to delivery. We are committed to providing new areas of expertise from which our clients will greatly benefit. We have:
- Access to industry-focused talent globally
- Ability to leverage best-of-breed, innovative products and solutions for complex architecture and large-scale transformation.
- Extended global geographic market reach
- Ability to capitalize on our client footprint and deep domain expertise within financial services.
For more information about Capco, visit www.Capco.com.
Capco is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.