Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
QlikView / Qlik Sense developer:
Experience in Developing QlikView / Qlik Sense BI visualizations and dashboards. QlikSense experience is a must.
Strong knowledge of building Qlik Sense dashboards applying business rules and data validations.
In depth understanding of Qlik Sense Server Architecture, building QVDs and QVFs, applying business rules and data validations.
Familiarity with charts and graphs, creating complex visualizations for dynamic aggregation Good Knowledge of Incremental data loading concepts and data modelling.
Working knowledge in Relational Database and Data Manipulation (MS SQL, Oracle, Hadoop)
Experience or some familiarity with using REST connectors, APIs in sourcing data from on perm as well as Cloud systems (Google Cloud preferred)
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
- You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture