WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
We are a global, quickly growing, technology and management consultancy firm focused on financial services. Our professionals combine innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge to offer clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, transformation delivery, and managed services, to move their organizations forward.
We promote a ﬂat, non-hierarchical structure that enables you to work on projects with senior partners and directly with clients, while being backed by Global practice knowledge and experience.
WHY WORK FOR CAPCO?
When you join Capco, you will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world. We offer you opportunities for ongoing learning, a true meritocratic culture and the freedom to be your authentic self at work.
As we grow, you will grow, adding value and making an impact right away.
» A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients.
» Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or broaden and deepen existing expertise.
» Our Capco Schools and leadership development programs are the heart of our global learning experience.
» Potential opportunities to work in different domains and even other locations.
» An environment where work, leisure, social and professional life are in balance.
» A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic and international culture.
ABOUT OUR ASSOCIATE DATA PROGRAM
As part of our on-going global expansion strategy, Capco is growing its Data Practice in our Brussels office. We are currently seeking young graduates or professionals with a passion for data to support large scale transformation projects for our leading Financial Services clients.
Our Data consultants are passionate about data and have a drive to shift the industry towards forward thinking in data management. Each team member will develop the Data Practice capabilities as well as the broader Global Capco Data Practice to support industry changing topics. As a team member, collaboration, enthusiasm and encouragement are key to ensuring we maintain our culture and ensure we work in an environment where clients become colleagues.
Before you embark on a project you will enter Capco’s Associate Data Program, more specifically, a 3-week custom and modular data training on the various aspects of Data management, engineering and analytics.
It is designed to equip you with the skills and experience required to become our data financial consulting leaders of tomorrow.
The program includes online Data Camp self-paced modules, practical classroom training, tutorials, as well as applied case studies. The focus will be data storytelling to empower participants to be able to effectively present technical content to business stakeholders.
In addition, The Associate Data Program will provide:
- Unique learning and development opportunities to build up your consulting, banking and domain expertise
- A structured data academy bootcamp which will enlarge your knowledge about Data management, Data quality (cleansing, profiling), SQL, Python, Data Analytics and visualization, Power BI, Machine Learning, …
- An experienced senior coach to support you by providing career advice and guidance throughout your career at Capco
- A peer buddy from day one to help you settle in
- Rotation across data areas to ensure that you gain insight across our various data offerings
- Fast career progression - we believe in rewarding success
SHOW US WHAT YOU’VE GOT
Definitely show us:
- Bachelor or master degree in a relevant field
- A clear interest in financial services and more specifically in data management
- Motivated to work in a fast paced, challenging and project-based environment
- Fluency in English, French and/or Dutch
Good to show us:
- Experience within the financial services industry is a plus
- A first data experience
NOW TAKE THE NEXT STEP
If you are looking forward taking your career to the next step, we are looking forward receiving your application.
If you are looking for a new challenge in Financial Services and you want to learn more, want to grow more, get recognized more and contribute more, then what are you waiting for?
Life comes down to a few key moments: this is one of them!