Security And Compliance Specialist - PlatformZero
Capco – The Future. Now.
Capco is a distinctly and positively different place to work. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork. We are dedicated to fully supporting our world class clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance, and Wealth and Investment Management. Experience Capco for yourself at capco.com
Since 2016, we have been developing a revolutionary SaaS platform that brings together a rich set of digital and process automation capabilities to deliver client configurable, out of the box Financial Services content to the Banking, Wealth and Insurance industries. Our success comes through applying many years of industry expertise in technology and Financial Services.
Let’s Talk About You
You want to Own Your Career. You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you. And you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as a Capco Security And Compliance Analyst.
Let’s Get Down To Business
We are looking for ambitious team players to join and support the growth of our PlatformZero SaaS division into a global powerhouse.
This role is within the Global Information Security department within Corporate Services (non-client facing). You will be joining an existing Information Security team, as a Global Information Security Analyst. The team manages Information Security across the group globally.
About the Role
This is a key team within our Platform Zero SaaS solution organisation, reporting into Capco’s Global CISO.
As an Information Security and Compliance Analyst, you will get involved in all aspects of Information Security, Data Privacy and Compliance for our Platform Zero SaaS offering. You will work closely with our Global Compliance Team and Global CDO to ensure all security and compliance obligations of our Platform Zero offering are being met. Such obligations currently include, security of the platform and data protection of customer data in Azure cloud, according to financial industry standards, as well as compliance to SOC 2 and PCI standards.
Activities will include but may not be limited to:
- Ensuring security threats and identified risks are managed
- Consulting on information security and compliance issues
- Monitoring compliance to information security and data privacy policies, as well as other applicable policies which guarantee our compliance to such standards as SOC 2 or PCI.
- Ensuring the security and compliance of all aspects of the Platform Zero SaaS solution.
- Participating in specific security or data privacy or compliance improvement projects related to Platform Zero.
- Ensuring adherence of Platform Zero to its internal policies and/or Capco’s Global Policies.
- Supporting the effective monitoring and reporting of all Platform Zero related information security, data privacy or compliance gaps or vulnerabilities.
- Participate in security incident management and resolution pertaining to Platform Zero, as required.
- Assist in identifying and delivering on areas of improvement within information security, compliance and data privacy, for Platform Zero.
- Support the management of day-to-day operational matters of Platform Zero as these pertain to information security, compliance and data privacy.
- The ideal candidate is a recognised information security professional with Information Security experience across some key aspects of the role.
- Experience operating in a SOC2, ISO27001 or PCI compliance context. Having operated in a compliance context involving all 3 standards preferred.
- Effective people skills with the ability to indirectly influence others.
- Experience of working with Group colleagues to find resolutions, mitigate security, data privacy and compliance related threats and risks.
- Experience of these key domains; incident management, vulnerability management, application security, data security (encryption), network security, identity and access management, security operations, risk and compliance, data privacy.
- Familiarity of the regulatory and audit requirements with respect to information security and data privacy issues.
- Proficiency in time management, communications, and organizational skills.
- verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences.
- A passion for technology, security and data safeguarding with a desire to deliver.
Professional experience is important. But it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
Now Take the Next Step
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.
Capco is well known for its thought leadership and client-centric model that distinguishes it from other consulting firms. Capco’s strong technology and digital knowledge base, it’s global experience of the Financial Service enables us to deliver projects from strategy through to delivery. We are committed to providing new areas of expertise from which our clients will greatly benefit.
- Access to industry-focused talent globally
- Ability to leverage best-of-breed, innovative products and solutions for complex architecture and large-scale transformation
- Extended global geographic market reach
- Ability to capitalize on our client footprint and deep domain expertise within financial services
For more information about Capco, visit www.Capco.com.
Capco is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.