Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Job Description - General
The principal responsibility of the Project Manager/Business Analyst (PM/BA) is to lead the data analytics core of the Intra Day Liquidity project.
This role requires a good understanding of data analytics with a view to producing consumable data for discussion and decision making by the IDL Committee as well as daily monitoring. As a PM/BA role the candidate will be gathering business requirements and leading discussions around technology solutions.
PM/BA jobs are accountable for successful delivery of assigned tasks and ensuring benefits realisation – in this role the direction of other resources will be required, including setting assignments and priorities for the other Business Analyst.
The PM/BA is responsible for project delivery, managing budget & quality and achieving the outcomes defined with sponsors and stakeholders.
The PM/BA will hold the following responsibilities:
- Gather business requirements and guide other BA’s to achieve a complete understanding of the analytics required on a daily basis as well as the needs of the Committee
- Define and document user cases for the daily analytics function, put together the commercial outcome and business case to present as part of the budget/funding cycle. Deliver an implementation plan for the analytics function
- Lead the review of technology solutions with stakeholders and IT to identify the right analytics tooling
- Influence the project approach, analysis of available data sets to identify targets for further analysis, building stakeholder buy-in around the project plan, commitments and changes
- Drive project delivery proactively, balancing planning, scope, schedule, budget, communications and risks
- Manage and plan resources, responsibilities and schedules. Ensure all dependent systems and processes are covered in the project plan and managed effectively
- Establish effective project controls and procedures and quality assurance processes
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Risk identification, risk reporting and devising interventions to mitigating risks
- Report progress, issues, dependencies and risks to project or programme leadership and committees as appropriate and make recommendations to influence decision making in order to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realisation
- Lead the team to meet performance targets aligned to objectives
The Markets and Securities Services Operations Project Manager should have knowledge to assist with the impact analysis and ongoing requirements within Markets and Securities Services Operations Systems and Processes.
Job Description – Specific experience
- Background in Cash Management or Treasury
- Proven capability managing multiple stakeholders and interfacing with senior personnel within an organisation
- Strong understanding of Front to Back flows and Operations processes
- Proven data analytics capabilities
- Proven experience of delivering change within an Operations environment
- Communicating with and gathering requirements directly from key stakeholders
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture