WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
We are a global, quickly growing, technology and management consultancy firm focused on financial services. Our professionals combine innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge to offer clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, transformation delivery, and managed services, to move their organizations forward.
We promote a ﬂat, non-hierarchical structure that enables you to work on projects with senior partners and directly with clients, while being backed by Global practice knowledge and experience.
WHY WORK FOR CAPCO?
When you join Capco, you will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world. We offer you opportunities for ongoing learning, a true meritocratic culture and the freedom to be your authentic self at work.
As we grow, you will grow, adding value and making an impact right away.
» A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients.
» Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or broaden and deepen existing expertise.
» Our Capco Schools and leadership development programs are the heart of our global learning experience.
» Potential opportunities to work in different domains and even other locations.
» An environment where work, leisure, social and professional life are in balance.
» A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic and international culture.
LET’S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS
Banks and Financial Services firms are turning to Agile to deliver their digital future. Capco is excited to be growing its Agile practice to support our client’s agendas.
As a Scrum Master / Agile Coach, you will be working day-to-day with client teams, across a range of projects and clients, to help them adopt leading agile practices, embed behaviours, create an environment where the team can be effective, build clear understanding of agile roles, coach the team members and continually improve their outputs.
You will be responsible for the impact of implementing agile, its benefits, the team progression and development and working in collaboration with clients to create the Agile mindset shift in their organisation.
SHOW US WHAT YOU’VE GOT
Definitely show us:
- A strong agile delivery background and a strong technical understanding of application, infrastructure across a range of agile delivery frameworks
- In-depth knowledge and experience implementing one (or more) Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of business contexts of agile, including operating in heavily regulated environments, those with little or no technology element to the work, and strong focus on business and customer outcomes
- Solid stakeholder management and communication skills, and ability to articulate the agile mindset shift in practical and real terms to people
- Highly effective relationship management skills, with the ability to find ways of resolving blockers and impediments
- Excellent written communication, to articulate effective feature, epic and story descriptions, definition of done and acceptance criteria
- Experience in Agile coaching and/or training teams and individuals
- Fluency in English, French and/or Dutch
Good to show us:
- Experience within the financial services industry is a plus
- Experience in Lean Portfolio Management
- Agile certifications are advantageous, particularly in Scrum, Disciplined Agile Delivery, KanBan, SAFe...
NOW TAKE THE NEXT STEP
If you are looking forward taking your career to the next step, we are looking forward receiving your application.
If you are looking for a new challenge in Financial Services and you want to learn more, want to grow more, get recognized more and contribute more, then what are you waiting for?
Life comes down to a few key moments: this is one of them.