About the team:
Capco’s Data Team helps our clients transform every aspect of their business. We are highly skilled at formulating data strategy, defining business and technology initiatives across the data management lifecycle, and aligning multi-year strategic roadmaps with client’s business goals. As digital technologies advance and regulations tighten, today’s consumers – and, therefore, today’s businesses – are becoming more aware of the importance of good quality data. We work to establish holistic ways to effectively manage data through the modern data supply chain and facilitate consumption through analytics, modelling, AI, machine learning, dashboarding, and reporting.
About the Job:
As a member of our Data Team, you will work across Capco’s different domains and solution offerings to help break down large problems, develop approaches and solutions. You will act as the change agent and trusted advisor to establish data driven organizations through improved understanding, management and governance of data for our clients as they leverage information and technology through innovation to drive value.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Participate in the development, application, and adherence of data management policies and procedures across data governance, data quality, and master data management.
- Responsible for applying the data governance roadmap including artifact discovery and development of data dictionaries, catalogues, classification policies, data lineage, operating models and standards.
- Work directly with various stakeholders to realize the objectives identified in the data governance and data management roadmaps.
- Articulate the value of and apply the DCAM methodology to drive business change through assessments and process improvement.
- Formulate and deliver an innovative Data Strategy and Roadmap.
- Think through data relationships, life cycles and processes to ensure and improve consistent data quality.
- Support the importance of data processes, data integrity, cleanliness, and the strategic application of data.
- Develop policy-based approaches to managing the evolution of an organization’s data throughout its life cycle from first contact and access to archival and destruction.
- Build and formalize knowledge graphs and semantic modelling to articulate the interrelationships between business processes, systems, events, and entities.
What you’ll bring with You:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Finance, Mathematics, Operations Research, Computer Science, or equivalent/related degree required. Master’s preferred.
- 2+ years demonstrated experience helping organizations design or implement effective Data Management/Governance and/or Analytics programs in the cloud or on premises
- 2+ years’ experience leading project teams
- Success working in one of several Data Engineering/Management technology areas, including but not limited to:
- Metadata management and data lineage utilizing technologies such as Collibra, IBM’s Information Governance Catalog, or Informatica’s Enterprise Data Catalog, or others.
- Data Quality tools such as Informatica Data Quality (IDQ), SAS Data Management, IMB InfoSphere Quality stage, or others.
- Master Data Management tools, such as Informatica, Oracle, SAP MDG, Profisee, Collibra, or others.
- Demonstrated experience working with Enterprise Data Management frameworks, such as the EDM Council’s DCAM, the Data Management Association’s DMBOK model, or other overall Management frameworks.
- Overall knowledge and experience in dealing with Regulatory drivers for Enterprise Data Management , such as CCPA / GDPR for Privacy, along with ability to articulate how Management is applied in these cases to address the Compliance or Regulatory needs.
- Ability to work both as an individual contributor and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
You will join a company that supports and encourages an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. Capco is not about organizational charts and layers – we operate with little hierarchy because we want all employees to feel that Capco is their firm.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
Ready to take the Next Step ?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.