Duration: 5-6 Months

Domain: Life & Pensions (domain experience required)

Rate: TBC

Operational Readiness PM

• Manage the delivery of the Application Designs for project
  • Manage day to day resourcing of the components of those designs and work with the wider programme to plan the component delivery against available resource
  • Deliver the designs for the key product MVP ahead of go-live and then the subsequent enhancement release to provide the best user experience for our customers and intermediary partners

Technical Implementation Lead

• Technical Implementation Lead to lead, mobilise and coordinate the resources necessary to manage the #TB technical Implementation and work alongside the business implementation lead.
  • Revise the implementation strategy document where applicable to suit current programme needs
  • Oversee the production of the run book and ensure it covers all activities (Business & IT) necessary for the implementation. This includes backout, technical first occurrence checks, ways of working.
  • Manage the Dress Rehearsals and factor the learnings into the Runbook
  • Co-ordinate a cross function implementation working group
  • Shape and manage the technical implementation proving phase
  • Ensure all resources are available to execute and support the Dress Rehearsals.
  • Support the evaluation of the OAC readiness criteria.
  • Coordinate and manage the Implementation Directorate, including the Go / No Go decision for restoring live service as per the approved Implementation Strategy.
  • Manage the command and control implementation weekend

Technical Delivery Manager

• Manage the delivery of the Application Designs for project
  • Manage day to day resourcing of the components of those designs and work with the wider programme to plan the component delivery against available resource
  • Deliver the designs for the key product MVP ahead of go-live and then the subsequent enhancement release to provide the best user experience for our customers and intermediary partners

Apply for this Job

* Required

UK Demographics Questionnaire

Capco does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. In order to track the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts, please consider participating in the optional questionnaire. 

I identify my gender as (Select one)

I identify my ethnicity group as (Select one)

I identify my ethnicity sub group as (Select one)