Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognise that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
BA/PM needed to work on all aspects of project delivery engaging a complex stakeholder groups across multiple global regions / product lines to execute global change programs in the Investment Banking domain. This includes business analysis, requirements gathering and documentation, driving technical design and specifications in partnership with IT, functional test strategizing and execution, and user acceptance testing coordination. Must possess strong relationship management skills and be able to manage requirements and testing across Ops and IT teams both cross-division and globally. Role is focused on projects to support the development of regulatory/industry driven changes.
- Responsible for setting project direction and providing project oversight
- Primary accountability for project delivery
- Responsible for project stakeholder management
- Responsible for scoping, estimation, project budgets and financials
- Work with project manager and business sponsors to scope and analyse the area of analysis
- Interface with business users on functional issues to analyse and define business and functional
- Lead business requirement gathering session and document requirements to create business
- requirement specification document
- Act as a bridge between the business and technology teams
- Define testing objectives and liaise with testing teams
- Work in ‘on-shore’ and ‘off-shore’ mode
Domain and Business Knowledge:
- Process change experience – methodology and tools
- Domain experience across key business areas – Trade Lifecycle, Trade Processing, Regulatory
- Reporting, Collateral Management, Derivatives Operations – at least one
- Critical thinking and ability to anticipate issues & plan stakeholder elicitation sessions
- Related industry & product knowledge
- Other Skills: Communication, Data Analysis, Presentation, Process Development, MS Office
Mastery, Issue Based Problem Solving, Root Cause Analysis, Business Case, Estimation, Scoping
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture