About the Team:
Capco Technology specializes in advisory, implementation, and delivery of client-centered solutions across Financial Services, Energy and the Insurance industries. We support modern platform implementations, product innovation, digital transformations, end-to-end IT delivery embedded with DevOps practices and service-oriented architecture, omni-channel standardization, cloud-based data management, predictive data analytics. Working in collaboration with our digital team and industry domain practices, we advise clients with solution offerings to leverage technology to deliver efficiency, optimization and end-customer satisfaction.
About the Job:
As a member of the Technology team, you will help our clients solve a range of complex problems. You will work with our clients providing exceptional customer experiences and products, and help them look hard at getting the best out of new technology and integrating it into their existing organizations. As a Cloud Architect, you are a pivotal team members, helping turn great ideas into actionable solutions using a range of business and technology capabilities.
We look for curiosity and intellectual rigour, the ability to think through complex, multi-layered problems in a structured manner.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Gain an understanding of client’s objectives and shape cloud solutions that best achieve the requirements of our clients
- Personally make valuable contributions to cloud products & solutions and articulate the value to customers
- Demonstrate a consciousness of the importance of ensuring cloud solutions meet risk, compliance and audit needs
- Work in a highly collaborative environment sharing cloud knowledge with Capco colleagues during the full lifecycle from project mobilization to production implementation
- Gain a deep understand of current engineering practices experience of engineering best practices including DevOps, GitOps, Trunk based development etc.
- Work with a passionate team that is forming the future of finance
What You’ll Bring with You:
- 12+ years of relevant experience
- Proven experience of leading teams and creating an environment that supports and inspires people to develop and deliver
- Extensive knowledge of modern technology trends, especially in the Cloud space
- Great communication skills with the ability to present complex ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences including during sales conversations
- The ability to communicate complex cloud concepts to non-experts with eloquence and confidence
- Good knowledge and understanding of the cloud technology stack spanning compute, storage, security, monitoring, access management and networks
- A genuine interest in the emerging cloud practices and technologies being used in finance and other industries and creative about how to apply these to client use cases
- Experience with industry standard Cloud security frameworks (such as NIST, CSA and MITRE ATT&CK) and Cloud controls integration into DevSecOps toolchain
- Knowledge and experience of building Cloud security patterns aligned to industry best practice frameworks
- Knowledge and experience in AWS and Azure
- Deep technical knowledge of one or more cloud providers public offerings and is curious to learn others, as well as cloud agnostic approaches and technologies
You will join a company that supports and encourages an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. Capco is not about organizational charts and layers – we operate with little hierarchy because we want all employees to feel that Capco is their firm.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
Ready to take the Next Step
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.