To aid our aggressive growth plans in Malaysia, Capco is looking for strong and dynamic individual with experience of deliverables/ responsibilities include:
4+ Years of experience.
- Preparing, facilitating, documenting and participating in client meetings/ workshops.
- Conducting structured gathering, research and analysis.
- Developing and evaluating procedures, controls, user requirements and functional specifications to identify gaps between current state and future state.
- Creating business requirement documents (BRD’s) into use cases/functional specifications for customization
- Requirements gathering, functional requirements, user stories and documenting business/data/application/technology architectures, requirements and business rules.
- Business process models/design, logical data models, standards and guidance.
- Documenting and explaining problems and works to resolve software defects, whilst ensuring technical compatibility and end user satisfaction
- Analyzing, developing and proposing enhancements to current business processes, reports and applications in order to optimize system effectiveness.
- Conducting customer interviews and producing meeting summaries.
Participating in development of new business opportunities: Conducting market/client research and industry analysis
- Liaising with development team and providing clarifications on customization requirements.
- Doubling up as QA when needed.
- Producing high-quality verbal and written consulting deliverables (including proposals, customer presentations, consulting reports) to effectively communicate project findings.
- Generating re-usable intellectual capital in the form of consulting methodology and templates, blueprints and business cases
- Basic scripting and project plans
Desired Skills and Experience
- Any domain experience, background with any of the following areas will be added advantage Capital Markets, Retail/Commercial Banking, eBanking/Electronic Payments, Risk, Compliance or Capital Markets.
Consulting Skills and Experience
- Solid Business Analyst skills, including experience interviewing client executives to gather and document business requirements and process mapping
- Strong experience extensive experience writing successful project proposals, experience planning and documenting technology requirements, requirement analysis tools/ methodologies (e.g. RUP, UML)
- Strong presentation skills, executing related project.
- Demonstrate project management skills and experience