Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re supported to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced recruiter to join an established team. We have highly ambitious growth plans and to help meet this demand we are looking for a well-rounded recruitment professional to join our team to help drive our direct hiring within our change management demand, particularly recruiting for Project Managers, Business Analysts and PMO professionals.
You will work as part of a larger In-House team and will be responsible for the end to end recruitment process. This is a varied, exciting and demanding role where you will be required to build strong relationships. It is important for this role that you can work under pressure, have excellent attention to detail and are able to use your own initiative.
Capco has a strong emphasis on diversity and inclusion so would look for someone who attract talent through innovative attraction and sourcing strategies.
You will work in a fast-growing, constantly changing environment, where you will be viewed as a true partner to the data practice.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
Your typical day-to-day responsibilities will look like the below:
- Partnering successfully with various leaders within the business and the Capco Internal Resourcing function to identify their hiring needs and subsequently build suitable talent pipelines.
- Engaging great talent across the various open roles within the business – everything from directly sourcing and identifying top talent, through to managing the full hiring process.
- Building brand awareness and working on diverse attraction strategies
- Be comfortable providing MI and reports
- Interviewing at all seniority levels across the business, both on the telephone initially and F2F later in the application process.
- Participate and play a key role in assisting the Global Recruitment team to develop, implement and deliver various Recruitment initiatives & projects.
- Acting as a Capco ambassador from Day One to offer a consistent and strong candidate experience.
It will be very useful if you have some or all of the following skills and experience:
- Proven recruitment experience in an inhouse, talent acquisition or RPO/MSP environment. Previous background in agency recruitment is also advantageous for working in this fast-moving environment.
- Previous evidence of direct sourcing project-based roles at pace.
- A demonstrable background within Financial Services recruitment would be advantageous.
- Ability to demonstrate volume direct hiring delivery using a variety of different sources within strongly candidate driven markets.
- Demonstrable experience recruiting within an ever changing and fast paced environment – the idea of ‘change’ doesn’t concern you.
- Strong interpersonal skills – you will quickly be able to build and develop relationships with both internal stakeholders and external prospective candidates.
- High level of aptitude in oral, written and email communication.
- An aptitude for problem solving and independent thinking – you will be able to ‘think outside of the box’ to help deliver requirements.
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills.
- Sourcing experience with a variety of recruitment tools.
- Understanding / having experience recruiting within the financial services and/or management consultancy industries would be an advantage.