Murex MXML Developer
Exp-2 -12 Years
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to#BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
- Should possess at least 7-8 years of strong experience as an MXML developer
- Should be able to demonstrate excellent understanding of Murex application architecture and the corresponding services
- Good knowledge on MxML Data Dictionary formulas like XSL, XSLT, XMLF, XMLFBM etc
- Strong understanding of MxML Tasks, MxML Exchange architecture and Datamodel
- Should be able to create new interfaces from scratch by interacting with business and IT stakeholders
- Familiarity with popular trade interfaces in the markets, like IceLink, MarkitWire, Markit, Bloomberg is a must
- Good understanding of Murex design principles and optimisation techniques
- Hands on experience on Unix system command and shell script programming
- Should be able to independently work on Murex projects along with key client stakeholders
- Must possess knowledge and experience of implementing automation projects using DevOps and related tools like Jenkins, Nexus, ANT, GIThub, Teamcity etc
- Must possess excellent debugging skills
- Must have worked on Murex implementation/upgrade/New Product Initiation/Regulatory projects before and should have a clear understanding about the various stages of a project life cycle
- Must possess good understanding of both exchange traded and OTC Derivatives with specific focus on Credit and Rates products with clarity on their life cycle
Why Join CAPCO ?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
- Strong business analysis / requirements gathering ability, with experience in producing solution and process design