Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
The work will be varied across projects and business. You will build modern solutions that make a difference for our Engineering team and our Financial Services customers. Sometimes you will create and improve the design, coding and testing for existing software solutions, and sometimes you will build new products from scratch. What’s important is that you will own projects end-to-end, you’ll have the opportunity to develop your coding skills, work with innovative technologies and build solutions using agile ways of working.
We are looking for people interested in getting hands-on with technology, but we don’t expect you to know it all. We will provide support, training resources, coaching and mentoring to take your career in the direction you want it to go. You will be able to make a genuine contribution to our business from the start. We’re always looking for ways to innovate, so your ideas and contributions are welcome from day one.
What we’re looking for
- A STEM degree;
- A strong interest in Financial Services and excellent coding skills;
- Excellent teamwork and demonstrated leadership abilities;
- A passion for growing and developing, a desire for self-improvement and a strong work ethic;
- A real interest in Software Engineering and end-to-end design and delivery.
What we offer
You will have the opportunity to learn about the technology solutions we are working on, and you will get to work with highly-skilled colleagues to develop your career. You will be supported and learning new skills every day, having clear priorities and projects where you will make a difference.